[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is by and far the most severely underrated album of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: doris.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
doris.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
This is by and far the most severely underrated album of the past 5 years.

All tracks are consistently good, it's got such a well-crafted summerly atmosphere, and is just a generally decent all-around hip-hop album.
>>
I like it a lot more than IDLSIDGO.
Feel like he kept a entertaining sound with this album that didn't veer too far into depression to be draining.
Hive is still amazing
>>
Gorgeous
Chrome-plated horse whip
>>
Even Earl hates it. Too mainstream sounding, the album doesn't know what it wants to be. Both EARL and IDLSIDGO are vastly superior.
>>
Well said, OP.

Easily the best Earl Sweatshirt album and it has the most replay value.

EARL is too edgy to play, IDLS is too depressing

Doris >
>>
What is this
>>
>>71580156
>Even Earl hates it
Source or you're bullshitting

>Too mainstream sounding
Not going to lie, I haven't heard anything that sounds like it, especially in this day and age of hip-hop. Plus it's "mainstream sounding" in the same sense that Danny Brown's Old is. As in relative to the artist.

>Both EARL and IDLSIDGO are vastly superior
The former, definitely fucking no. The latter, it's debatable.

I think you just have to give Doris another listen.
>>
>>71580156
This was a victory lap album, of course it sounds mainstream. It's pretty much like a lower-tier MBDTF. Not lower-tier as in worse, but in terms of grittiness.
>>
i think doris is really a good album but i think some songs are just not that good (guild, sasquatch)

to be honest, all three of earls projects are very different and all stand tall on their own merits

personally, i think IDLS is the best, mostly because it's hard to find a rap album that carries such a distinct mood throughout, yet every song seems to stand out in some way.

also vote up for IDLS purely because of how incredible grief is
>>
>>71580156
This
>>
>>71580447
Guild and Sasquatch are the weakest tracks yeah but they're still alright. The former grew on me after awhile.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_0UP6sck

Solace is the best earl release
>>
>>71580199
dude he's definitely said he considers IDLSIDGO his first album since the others were when he was a "kid"

Just look at youtube interviews with him, I'm too lazy to find it but its so obvious there's a disconnect with him and his audience. at one of the shows where he first played grief the typical OF kids came and crowd surfed and moshed and shit and he called them out and got visibly pissed.
>>
test
>>
unerlated but

whats the best tyler album?
>>
>>71583098

Wolf by far.
>>
Best lyrics and variety, production is actually daring, ktt fuccbois dont worship it. I hope he does something this good or better again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.