[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw, /mu/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 583899335.jpg (365KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
583899335.jpg
365KB, 1024x670px
Find a flaw, /mu/.
>>
niggers
>>
>>71559574
fpbp
>>
>>71559574
Eh, I feel that Rogers/Edwards honestly belong to a time when, for a decade or so, black america was well on its way to becoming just another working middle class ethnic group like the Irish or the Italians.

A time when you had guys like Chic, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson, Quincy Jones, etc, who were all making fantastic, complex, musically mature stuff that was easily on par with the best that white musicians could offer.

And just like that, the the 80's came and the jews just HAD to come in and push hip hop and modern hood nigger culture down the throats of a black america that at the time, desperately, and honestly wanted to be middle class like the rest of us, and they did it just as all those fatherless kids that now existed thanks to the (((welfare state))) were all hitting the street.

Blacks, mentally, may not really be cut out on average for anything beyond blue collar work and the arts/athletics, but that doesn't mean that most of them aren't fundamentally decent people who just want to live and love like the rest of us.

No, the real redpill is understanding that they are victims of the Jew just as much as whites are, and that the modern rise of ever-worsening nigger culture over the past 30 or so years was 100% intentional and provoked by those hook nosed kikes who wanted their brown cattle to be dumb and controllable.

Black Nationalism and White Nationalism share the same, singular enemy. We just need to awaken more minds to that fact.
>>
>>71559677
THE DIGITS CONFIRM
>>
>>71559535
TWO HERBIES?!?
>>
>>71559535
Stingray funk master race
>>
>>71559535
Nile looks so adorably dorky here, and Bernard looks like a stoned autist. Comfy AF desu senpai.
>>
>>71559535
I can't find one, OP, but now I'm filled with the urge to purchase a music man bass.
>>
>>71559677
Literally this. Blacks had a fantastic music run in the from mid to late 20th century.
>>
>>71561507
Agreed. They were god-tier until it all fell apart in the late 80s as hip hop took over.

Look around every "pioneering" rapper, and you'll find a Jew pushing him uphill to stardom. That wasn't unintentional.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.