[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pac or Big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: big2pac.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big2pac.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Time to settle this, who was the better rapper /mu/?
>>
File: lana-del-rey.jpg (36KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
lana-del-rey.jpg
36KB, 500x750px
Better rapper than both of them
>>
A child would say Pac, an adult would say Biggie
>>
A pleb would say Pac, an autist would say Biggie
>>
KICK IN THE DOOR
WAVE IN THE FOUR FOUR
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR
>>
There's no contest. Biggie was the most skilled and talented rapper of the two. Tupac wasn't even a great rapper, he was ok/good. He was hoever, more important for hip hop, than biggie.
>>
>>71555746

B.I.G had safe mass apeal (clean vocals and production) Pac was a bit more gritty and esoteric. Both incredible but my vote will always with Pac for his love for hiphop and number of tracks he pumped out. Biggie just wanted to make b.i.g sellers. Both crucial voices for the ever changing genre that is rap/hiphop. I just think Makavelli is the better rapper.
>>
>mfw Biggie did better songs when he was dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-gvIeNWAPo
>>
eminem shits on both of them
>>
File: 2Pac microdick.jpg (28KB, 625x938px) Image search: [Google]
2Pac microdick.jpg
28KB, 625x938px
>>71555746

Flow wise? Biggie, easily. Though Pac had some neat wordplay in a few songs.

Subject matter? 2Pac, easily. Biggie's story telling was great, but 2Pac was like no other when it came to conveying his emotions and struggles through his songs.
>>
>>71557500
This post is upside down. Dear Mama and California Love are safe radio jams.

Are you going to tell me that "I wouldn't give a fuck if you're pregnant/give me the baby rings and the #1 mom pendant" is safe?

Tupac has said it himself that he was never from the streets. He even tells an anecdote about trying to deal drugs, where the dealer takes the drugs back from him because he wasn't good at it.
>>
>>71558704
>implying Biggie was from the streets
>>
>>71558704
Ya think so? Biggie had an imacculate flow just pity he got ridden to the bank by a shitty label, he wrote player alpha shock shit and forgot about making real music.
Pac didnt even need Dre. Biggie was a product of Bad Boy.
Pac loved the art more than $$ that in my eyes makes him a better rapper.
>>
>>71555746
damn i used to think tupac was so big but now he looks dyel as fuck. its tyler durden all over again

but biggie was better of course.
>>
>>71558906
It is a known fact that Biggie used to be a drug dealer.
>At age seventeen, Wallace dropped out of school and became further involved in crime. In 1989, he was arrested on weapons charges in Brooklyn and sentenced to five years' probation. In 1990, he was arrested on a violation of his probation.[13] A year later, Wallace was arrested in North Carolina for dealing crack cocaine. He spent nine months in jail before making bail.[12]
>He continued selling drugs after the birth to support his daughter financially. Once Combs discovered this, he forced Wallace to quit.[3]
>>
>>71555746
Biggie by far. 2hack is great as a cult of personality and nothing else
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.