[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Birthday Chuck F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Happy Birthday Chuck

F
>>
is that the Death guitarist?

brain cancer?

remember reading his story, had no insurance and had to beg for money

only in america folks
>>
Isn't observing a birthday intended to celebrate somone getting older? Chuck will be 34 years old for eternity
>>
>>71554341
Really? Wasn't Death pretty huge?
>>
Wait and you have the month wrong anyways? You or Wikipedia is wrong.
>>
>>71554378
>Death Metal band
>Huge

lmao
>>
>>71554341
I'm seeing that he died of pneumonia and money was not a factor in his death
>>
>>71554341
>Spends his life playing gory twing twang rather than contributing to society
>surprised when he can't afford to pay other people for their work
>begs for money

lmao good riddance
>>
F
:(
>>
F
>>
>>71554478
>I'm seeing that he died of pneumonia
It was AIDS
>>
File: fag18.jpg (105KB, 591x572px) Image search: [Google]
fag18.jpg
105KB, 591x572px
>>71554378
Health Bills for Cancer in America are literally in the Hundreds of Thousands to Millions of Dollars without insurance. This country is so fucked up and the sad thing is most people don't see it due to decades of brainwashing the working class to vote against their interests.
>>
And that's just at one end of the spectrum. Did you heard about that doctor who gave chemo to people who didn't even have cancer? Now that's some fucked up shit and he only got 45 years in prison. I guess it was Detroit though.
>>
>>71554961
What do you think the solution is?
>>
File: disgustedeastwood.jpg (4KB, 160x152px) Image search: [Google]
disgustedeastwood.jpg
4KB, 160x152px
>>71554961
America needs a good eugenics program, compulsory military service, or something for gods sake. That pic is painful to look at. I voted for Trump but making a pepe cake for my morbidly obese ass, Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>71555044
See
>>71555018

For starters this country needs to staty having mass public executions. Until that happens nothing will be solved and we will have perpetual war.
>>
>>71555044
Part of the answer is coincidentally in that picture. You don't just start bailing water without plugging the leak. This country is being CHOKED by a lot more than hamdingers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.