[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw, viper earlier tonight AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_rwe3q9.jpg (55KB, 1024x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_rwe3q9.jpg
55KB, 1024x833px
I saw, viper earlier tonight

AMA
>>
did u cum
>>
no, but some people definitely did
>>
How much money did he ask you for
>>
Do you smoke crack
>>
File: IMG_5220.jpg (845KB, 2985x2239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5220.jpg
845KB, 2985x2239px
/mu/ I have a story to tell:

I was front row for this show with a couple of buddies and Viper dropped a fucking baggie of crack. Dude was also two hours late to his set and was presumed to have been smoking crack in the bathroom. The workers at the venue kept making announcements that he was in the bathroom and that he'd come out shortly.

VIPER IS REAL I REPEAT VIPER IS REAL
>>
>>71553233
Was he any good? What songs did he do? On a scale of 0 - 10, how fire was it?
>>
>>71553545
I mean why would he make a song called you'll cowards don't even smoke crack if he didn't even smoke crack?
>>
Did you kill yourself my man?
>>
>>71553545
who are those people with him
>>
>>71553684
"These boys are my crew!"

The dude in orange was dancing fucking goofy as shit and the dude in blue looked dazed out of his mind
>>
>we don't live in the timeline where you'll cowards drops in ~2012 when the hip hop social climate would be more receptive to his innovation and he would achieve unparalleled success
>>
File: Screenshot_20170313-015015~01.png (430KB, 1079x815px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170313-015015~01.png
430KB, 1079x815px
>>71553545
hahaha I saw that too, good shit my dude
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.