[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes Misty Mountain Hop*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Led_Zeppelin_-_Led_Zeppelin_IV.jpg (163KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Led_Zeppelin_-_Led_Zeppelin_IV.jpg
163KB, 300x300px
*deletes Misty Mountain Hop*
>>
File: wot.png (516KB, 706x713px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
516KB, 706x713px
>>
>>71551365
I did this when I listened to that album daily. Just killed me after a while.
>>
You appear to have misspelled "Battle of Evermore".
>>
>>71552490
>>71551365

Of course you both mean
>Four Sticks
Don't you
>>
>>71551365
>>71552490
>>71552521
>not deleting stairway to normies favorite guitar solo
>>
>>71552521
This is correct. Weakest track. Still great though.
>>
>>71552544
I danced with a dorky girl to that solo at my junior prom in 2003.

I popped her cherry a few weeks later in her mom's guest room's queen size bed on a rainy May afternoon after English class before her mom got back from her psychiatric practice.

She had fucking phenomenal tits, and I still jerk off to them on the reg.
>>
>>71552675
She also gave me shit for years about how my size "ruined her", so at least I have that going for me.
>>
>>71552675

This is what Rock Music is about. Teenage sex and great tits. Not Dungeons and Dragons bullshit, ala, Battle of Fucking Evermore.

Oh, and only a try hard neckbeard wouldn't listen to something cause it was popular. Stairway is a ripped off masterpiece from the greatest thief of all time.
>>
>>71552766
Heartbreaker and Dazed and Confused are the best songs by Led Zeppelin. Fact.
>>
File: IMG_2754.jpg (20KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2754.jpg
20KB, 400x200px
*ahem*
>>
>>71551365
>deletes discography and Robert Plant
>>
>>71552766
Cherry popper here.

The girl my fantastic-titted first timer was the rebound for fucking loved The Battle of Evermore. She was a fucking surfboard though, so maybe I dodged a bullet there.

Me, I'm way more of a The Battle of Epping Forest sort of guy...
>>
>>71552871
Don't be like that anon. Just delete Plant and that's it.
>>
>>71552820
>not living loving maid and boogie with stu
>>
>>71552820

Hmmm... you see... I really like both of those songs but if I had to pick two a stheir objective best... "When the Levee Breaks" and "Kashmir". Personally, I like simple rockers like House of the Holy, or Custard Pie.
>>
>>71552955
Agreed.

When The Levee Breaks and Kashmir stand head and shoulders over the rest of their discography
>>
>>71552896
compromise is a beautiful thing
>>
>>71552878

Thats interesting, cause the only chick I ever been with who was board flat was also into Zeppelin. Little hippy chick I couldn't keep up with as far as partiers go... some people are built for that shit. But yeah, every other chick since has had at least a medium set and no knowledge of Zep. There may be something to this...
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>when the alternate take is better than the album version
https://youtu.be/J5WNS4fGMuE
>>
>>71552521
Dis mane
>>
>>71552675
I'm jelly anon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.