[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got mega-cucked by Viper I walked into the Whole Foods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: viper.jpg (8KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
8KB, 224x224px
Just got mega-cucked by Viper

I walked into the Whole Foods in Austin texas to use the bathroom when my friend calls to me from the 2nd floor of the store. He tells me that he is shooting a Viper music video.

>Viper

Immediately ran up to see if Viper was there, turns out he's not there but will be soon. I waited 1 hour for Viper to show up but he never did. Apparently he hit the crack pipe when he said he was leaving houston 3 hours before that, and when he texted back to his music producer who was with my friend, he said he was leaving then (my friend is friends with the music producer). But I did learn a lot about viper which I'll discuss right now. And trust me, I know a lot about the next up and coming viper album, and when you see this album, it's fucking golden. I cannot disclose any info about the album though. Instead this is what I learned about viper during my time there straight from the mouth of his producer.

>Viper is completely unironic with his music and doesn't know he is made fun of

>He does in fact actually smoke crack in real life

>he "believes he is this generation's Tupac"

>he has some family he talks to and almost nobody else besides closest friends

>he's very lonely

>You'll cowards 2 is coming in the next album, absolutely had to disclose this, sorry to viper

>Viper almost never uses his own music and has actually lost the rights to You'll cowards because of copyright issues

>Viper hates pretty much all his fans and people who thinks they are his friend he probably hates you.

Viper is supposed to have a performance here in Austin around 10. No idea if he'll make it or if it's even possible for him to since houston is 2 hours away. It'll be the 3nd time he's fucked me over if he doesn't make it because he cucked me when he didn't show for the performance in Cincinnati too. Also might delete this if my conscience tells me to. Not too sure yet.
>>
>>71548503
i'm gonna need some proof op
>>
which whole foods
>>
>>71548503
why should I believe you anon
>>
>tfw just moved away from Austin
>>
>>71548730
i envy you
>>
I'm moving to Austin later this year
>>
>>71548794
don't unless you're doing it for an 80k+ a year job

there's nothing here
>>
>>71548777
It's amazing. I moved to another city and got a 2 bedroom apartment in the 'cool' part of town that's in walking distance to local restaurants and shops and shit for $200/month less than what I was paying in Austin for a tiny 1BR way the fuck up north where it takes 30 minutes just to drive into the city. An hour with traffic.

>>71548794
Austin could be cool if there were like half the amount of people living there. Enjoy the food at least.
>>
>>71548794
gb2 california, cuckboy
>>
If this is true, I'll be sad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.