[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is fucking dumb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

This is fucking dumb?
>>
This is fucking beautiful?
>>
You're fucking dumb.
>>
>muh 9/11

"Truly powerful n perfect bcus it wus made in 9/11. Perfect 10.0" -Pitchcuck
>>
it's one of the best albums I know but ok w/e
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGE7q0oDlEI
>>
>>71542019
>he watches shallow rewards
>he thinks chris ott is a respectable music critic
>>
>>71541785
loop is nice and all but not for an hour. from what i've heard by the dude, watermusic ii is best
>>
I liked it more when I thought it was just a diatribe on the nature of decay by way of disintegrating tape loops but the 9/11 association is just so tacky
>>
>>71541910
It's so funny that this guy thinks he's being clever and discerning. The lack of self awareness truly makes the chanz worth visiting.
>>
>>71542176
no you don't understand, he's being post-ironic. you see, this way he can say whatever dumb shit comes to mind without ever having to be accountable for it.
>>
>>71541785
well basinski made you question it so you lose
>>
William Basinga WISHES he was Brian Eno
>>
>>71542066
I thought it was just the former. 9/11 association? News to me. Have I been living under a rock?
>>
>>71542570
Maybe. What's your point? Brian Eno is not the only ambient producer out there, and he's made his share of fluff.
>>
File: file.jpg (71KB, 600x466px)
file.jpg
71KB, 600x466px
>>71543649

not only on ambient music, but from the looks to everything else
>>
3>1>2=4

3 is the only good one
>>
I listen to a lot of ambient music. These records are the type of thing that come up in youtube recs. Droney stuff. Nice to listen to but not at all complex. Not nearly the level of texture and detail of, say, a Biosphere record.

The tacked-on 9/11 story rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, the record wasn't even inspired by the attacks. He *finished it* on the day of the attacks. Whereas other ambient artists will set out with a theme, aesthetic, inspiration sources, even lore behind their records. I guess if he's pissing people off, he's doing something right but I guess I just don't see how that was a cool or interesting move artistically.
>>
File: file.jpg (25KB, 600x300px)
file.jpg
25KB, 600x300px
>>71543971
You know he doesn't give a fuck when the first CD of the series has this design
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaetORq1U-U
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.