[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best up 'n' coming UK rapper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Check him out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=o6hkdCjLabg
>>
Get a job, you dopey fuck.
That """music""" was not even worth listening to.
>>
>>71541500

Ignore that cunt, i really enjoyed it. Hes goood!
>>
>>71541527
What do you mean "cunt", you mug? It was fucking shit.
I'm not just saying that for the sake of it. What he's doing has been done to death. No originality, nothing. Played out "I'm depressed and edgy deep dude" lyrics about nothing. Fuck off home with that shit.

Not only that, the guy is white as a sheet and so in love with black culture that he can't see how much a caricature he looks to people that aren't. It's embarrassing.

My advice: Get a job.
>>
lol you got bodied by charron
>>
>>71541592

Just because you dont like it, doesnt make it shit. Cunt.
>>
comon man this blows. at least make decent music before shilling
>>
Im not the dude btw.. I just found this on YT.
>>
File: KNIFE.png (1MB, 951x608px) Image search: [Google]
KNIFE.png
1MB, 951x608px
This is the next eminem lads:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6vG-PH8uQ
>>
>>71541648
It's objectively shit, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>71541727
In your opinion..
>>
Entire thread is 1 person!!!!!
>>
>>71541758
What part of "objectively" do you not understand?
Get a fucking job, you illiterate moron.

Just another embarrassing wigger wannabe with no skill set.
>>
>>71541500
>>71541527
samefag
>>
>>71541825
Are you fucking special? It may be objectively shit in your own opinion, but its not for you to decide for everybody else. And you are a cunt for slamming it without any creative criticism. You're a good for nothing. and again... I am not the dude in the video.. you fucking tard.
>>
>>71541993
>It may be objectively shit in your own opinion
Lmao
>>
>>71541839
Nah, I would post a screenshot but I genuinely can't be arsed. The guy is shit. I think the guy saying "ignore him" was OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.