[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i into stereolab?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Peng!.jpg (20KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
Peng!.jpg
20KB, 333x333px
how do i into stereolab?
>>
Dots and Loops
>>
Transient Noise Bursts, Mars Audiac Quintet, and Space Age Bacholer Pad Music are their best albus.

Switched on Volumes 1 and 2 also compile their better early singles.
>>
>>71538490

albums*
>>
all??
>>
>>71538490
>le earlier albums a best
This needs to stop.
>>
>>71538462
Switched On Vol. 2
>>
>>71538511

Their newer albums aren't nearly as groovy, filled with guitar drones and noise/harmony, or feel as creative in general.

In fact, that early album rule goes for a lot of bands and artists. I think it's hard to believe somebody would think the Path of Totality is better than Follow the Leader, or that the Division Bell is better than a Saucerful of Secrets.
>>
>>71538462
Listen to it all in chronological order.
>>
>>71538529
This. It has French Disko and that's a big bonus.
>>
>>71538583
...and stop at either Fab Four Suture or Margerine Eclipse.
>>
>>71538574
Dots and Loops is all of what you described, and benefits from having an even greater sonic palette thanks to Mouse on Mars' contributions.
>>
>>71538462
The start.
>>
File: 85513025.jpg (309KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
85513025.jpg
309KB, 1024x673px
Transient Random-Noise Bursts With Announcements is their first album to hit big success. Its mostly pop with excentric moments. Their main instrument is a cheap organ farfisa rather than the guitar.

The band debut a new way of composing at Emperor Tomato Ketchup (and they stick to it until the very end). In their previous works they would compose pop-oriented song but now they work with loops and smaller ideas.

My personal favorites are Dots and Loops (their first album recorded using a computer rather than tapes) and Cobra and Phases Group Play Voltage in the Milky Night. They are more chilled and cool imo.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.