[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

woke up me this morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

woke up me this morning
>>
File: 452471348-608x4051.jpg (57KB, 608x405px) Image search: [Google]
452471348-608x4051.jpg
57KB, 608x405px
Went back to bed
>>
Went to Outback and got a blooming onion. I hope my dad doesn't die.
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 349x371px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 349x371px
had a nise cup of tea

browsed the net for a lil bit

watched a bit of telly

had a quick wank
>>
>>71536532
got myself a gun
>>
fried chicken, finger lickin
Chicago, illinois
barbecue burger bun
fills me with much joy
>>
File: mark_kozelek.jpg (287KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
mark_kozelek.jpg
287KB, 620x412px
Called my mother
Emailed my father
Talked a little bit with my sister
Skyped my grandmaw
Faxed my uncle
>>
People eat this shit up, don't they?
>>
blue
>>
please be nice to Mike
>>
Ohio (Ohio)
Tiffin, Bucyrus,
New Philadelphia
Ohio (Ohio)

There's a pizza place in Pomeroy I went to one time and there was a teenage girl crying at her table. So I went over to her and found out she was pregnant and the father ran off and she was debating on getting an abortion or telling her parents and keeping the baby. I didn't know what to say so I just sat there and ate my slice of pizza. It had pineapples on it. I'm not sure who the first person to put pineapples on pizza was (pineapples on pizza), but they're a fucking genius (fucking genius). The girl was still crying when I got up and left because I couldn't deal with that shit anymore then I drove back to my grandma's sisters place on Birch Street when I heard that Bowie died and I remembered the first time I heard Hunky Dory. I reminisced about it for a while but the next thing I knew it was an hour and a half later and I had crashed my car in a ditch somewhere in that shithole Kentucky (shithole Kentucky). I miss Ohio (I miss Ohio).

Bryan, Defiance
Tiffin, Fremont,
Wooster has a great park bench to sit on
Ohio (Ohio)
>>
talked to a girl i asked what said michael jackson they asked me i said michael jackson dance production
>>
i farted today it was one of those farts that you think is going to come out easy because you feel it lingering in your gut but then you push a little and almost shit yourself i couldn't believe it. it happened at namese in new orleans it's a great vietnamese restaurant i go to often because they have good food at good prices and one of the waitresses there always gives me an extra steamed bun because i think she has a thing for me but i'm with my girl and i'm kind of happy with her plus vietnamese people speak weird they make that clicking sound when they talk like fucking aliens (fucking aliens) it's weird as shit we don't speak like that in ohio
>>
>>71536750
>telly
>wank
He's not a brit unless there's a joke I'm missing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.