[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this their peak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Was this their peak?
>>
>peak
>acid

heheh
>>
>>71533597

shit album
>>
>>71533724
what's shit about it? can you actually articulate why you dont like it, or are you just shitposting?
>>
That's debatable, but it's a fair point. Many Beatles albums could be their peak depending on how you like their music. Personally, I think they hit their peaks as songwriters within The Beatles at different times - Harrison hit his during Revolver, Lennon during Magical Mystery Tour, McCartney during Abbey Road (in my own opinion anyway).

It's probably one of their best albums, however.
>>
File: 1318390012095.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1318390012095.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>71533735
>can you actually articulate
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 645x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 645x608px
>>71533846
>when that dumbass motherfucker starts posting in the thread
>>
>>71533827
>Harrison hit his during Revolver
wot
>>
File: 1489188837101.png (564KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1489188837101.png
564KB, 719x719px
>>71533735
>>71533846
>>71534313

beatles are over rated "psychedelic" trash
>>
>>71534399
Within the Beatles, personally, his peak is Revolver. It's sort of weird, but he feels like he had more participation on Revolver than any other album (even outsude of having more tracks) and really shaped how it came to be. The others have great work by him, but they feel less and less like it's his work. As great as Abbey Road is and how his songs there are widely considered some of the best Beatles music period, it's very much Paul's brainchild from all the chaos and disorder that came before, I honestly don't feel much when it comes to George's influence on the album.
>>
I am the walrus is a masterpiece
>>
>>71534717

shit song from a shit songwriter
>>
>>71534721
Faggot post from a faggot person
>>
File: beatlescats.jpg (1MB, 848x2494px) Image search: [Google]
beatlescats.jpg
1MB, 848x2494px
>>
>>71534737

John Lennon dying was the greatest thing that could ever happen lol
>>
>>71534751
Blessing for him, he didn't have to live to see a world where ed sheeran breaks beatles records
>>
>>71534768

least ed sheeran is a good song writer lmfao
>>
>>71533597
Depends what you mean by "Peak".
In my opinion this was one of the last truly cohesive Beatles albums released meaning they at least gave the impression that they still functioned as a "Group" so to speak.

The albums following it are good but one can tell that they were really going in their own different directions. The White Album and to a lesser extent Abbey Road and Let It Be are still The Beatles in name only but really just individual members using the rest of the band to showcase their own songs and it shows. I suppose certain songs on the Yellow Submarine soundtrack still have a cohesive group dynamic to it but two of those songs had already been previously released two were originally recorded during the Sgt Pepper sessions and only two were actually written for the film. (And we won't even talk about the George Martin side of the soundtrack)
>>
>>71533597
lol no
>>
>>71534751
Oh hai Mark!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.