[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Played this album for my mom and she liked it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Boc060613.jpg (137KB, 685x686px) Image search: [Google]
Boc060613.jpg
137KB, 685x686px
Mom confirmed patrician

She also likes White Pepper by Ween
>>
She was just saying it to make you happy
>>
>>71532116

Nah she definitely liked some of it. Said it was "nostalgic and brilliant"
>>
Mom thread?

My mom used to sing me Yellow Submarine as a lullaby.
>>
>>71532168
>>71532366
Your mother hates you and wants nothing to do with you
>>
>>71532380
Accurate actually, we haven't spoken in almost four months
>>
I miss my mom we were on bad terms when I moved out and I don't talk to her as often as I should

She largely disliked anything I enjoyed that wasn't 60s psych rock

She dug When You Sleep from Loveless tho
>>
>>71532400

Aw sorry to hear that, anon.

Hope things get better. I used to fight with my mom a lot when I was 16-18. But things have been chill the past 2 years... And cool my mom enjoyed Only Shallow and Sometimes.

>>71532366

Cute. :) My mom loved the beatles too, and what a coincidence I'm playing the white album now! She always played them and I loved that song as a kid too and still do.
>>
>>71532435
>>71532366
>Beatles mom
My song is Michelle :3
>>
>>71532366
awwwwww
>>
>>71532366

My mom still sings me lullabys, and tucks me in with my teddy and blanky. I'm 20 and dont care. Its nice.
>>
>>71532366
my mother is patrician af. she likes the cure, talking heads, the smiths, the list goes on...
>>
Both of my parents are very close minded about music, my father even avoids artists that are gay because they're both very conservative catholics. I fucking hate that. He's missed on so much shit, he loves Phil Collins era Genesis and James Taylor and my mom likes all the radio pop from the 70's and 80's.
>>
>>71533134

>avoids artists that are gay

>listens to phil collins and james taylor, the gayest sounding artists lmao
>>
>hanging out with your mom

pussy
>>
>>71533305

I don't see her that often and because I have a decent relationship with my mom and see her sometimes and play a bit of music I'm a pussy? Should I instead be a cold asshole to her to seem cool and "alpha" to internet insecure toughguy most-likely-neckbeards on the internet? lol fuck off.
>>
>>71532366
Some of my mom's favorite bands include Gang of Four, The The, The Cure, The Smiths, Talking Heads, Jane's Addiction, and XTC
>>
>>71532550

Actually lol'd for rizzle
>>
What is your mom's fav song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.