[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you /mu/ this is amazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

Fuck you /mu/ this is amazing
>>
>>71530707
you're free to think that but i think it sucks
>>
>>71530707
I know, but /mu/ will NEVER give it the credit it deserves. The criticisms are always the same: "Too repetitive", "Sounds too much like The Beatles", "A lot of people like them", etc. It's pathetic, really.
>>
>dude beatles lmao: the album
>>
>>71530785
>>71530805
haha
>>
derivative trash
>>
>>71530707
it's a very good album OP, but it's too popular for the special snowflakes here
>>
Havent posted here since late 2012 when the gkmc spam posting was at its peak
why is this hated now, it was pretty well liked then
>>
>>71530707
i thought it was aight for a while, liked a few tunes off of it

then the strangest thing happened - i listened to Olivia Tremor Control's Dusk at Cubist Castle, and then immediately after threw on Lonerism and all of a sudden it sounded like bland, flat bullshit
>>
>>71531370
dusk at cubist castle is bland shit. lonerism is way more interesting sonically. sound collage =/= good
>>
>>71530707
What is this?
>>
>>71531430
You got it backwards
>>
>>71531439
the greatest album of the decade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDP6LgWJJSs
>>
DUDE LSD LMAO
>>
>>71531455
What? That link is dead? What band is this?
>>
>>71531455
Lol well this sucks just sounds like Black Moth Super Rainbow which isn't very good to begin with
>>
>>71530707
you are garbage
>>
>>71531275
> too popular for the special snowflakes here

fuck off reddit
>>
>>71531459
theres literally nothing wrong with taking psychedelic drugs. people have reported being "shot out of their bodies" on DMT, and encountering alien lifeforms who they interacted with.

youre probably thinking, "yeah thats a hallucination its not real". well, when you are hallucinating you are aware it is not real, but DMT or stronger guided trips lead you to a place that is beyond comprehension and elevates you past the human experience into something divine, something "God like". and people come back who have had mystical experiences feeling rejuvenated with long lasting effects of happiness and creativeness
>>
>>71531515
sounds nothing like black moth you simpleton
>>
>>71531558
Yeah it does this music sucks lol
>>
>>71531543

Go back to /r/drugs please. This is not a place for degenerate DUDE LMAOs who are in college and spend their weekends microdosing in their dormroom with their weird friend while playing Ween
>>
>>71531586
Lol that song is a direct rip off of The Sticky by Black Moth Super Rainbow

tame impala is for fags and girls
>>
File: chuck berry.jpg (19KB, 433x491px) Image search: [Google]
chuck berry.jpg
19KB, 433x491px
>>71530805
>>
>>71531607
doesnt sound anything like that song you moron
>>
>>71530707
Don't worry, you'll grow up some day.
>>
>>71531652
lol "ok"

stop listening to fag music
>>
>>71531660
indietronica like black moth is for fags, loser, you're clueless
>>
>>71531675
i don't like bmsr

lmfao faggot
>>
>>71530707
Nah, this is actually a shit album. Sorry, try again later.
>>
>>71530707
is a very good catchy psych-pop album. Hating on it is just a meme, but after all, we are on /mu/, so.
>>
Psychedelic music for people who watch Dane Cook standup and go to church.
>>
>>71531682
yet you tried to say tame impala ripped them off? nigger faggot
>>
>>71530707
It being shit is one of the few objective memes there are
>>
>>71531717
what does me not liking bmsr have to do with the fact that that song is a direct rip off of The Sticky by bmsr?

tame impala sucks
grow up
>>
>>71531750
because its not a rip off, it doesnt sound a thing like it other than having synths, so that makes you a fucking retard for bringing it up like you know a thing about music. i dont even think you could appreciate bmr anyways, not that they are better than tame impala
>>
>>71531781
yeah that song is a bmsr rip off and every other tame impala song is a beatles rip off

shit band for fags

go watch family guy
>>
>>71531794
you sound like you watch family guy to be honest. slow brain, likes to hate on things it doesnt understand, likes safe familiarity. probably extending past music as well
>>
>>71531833
try listening to psychedelic music not faggot guitar pop for pitchfork readers
>>
>>71530707
More people on /mu/ like Tame Impala than hate it. It just gets memed to death so of course there are going to be detractors.

Honestly though it doesn't deserve the hate or the praise, it's just an okay band, that's it.
>>
>>71531915
they're a little better than OK, you're just being neutral because you're a pussy
>>
>>71531944
They really aren't. You probably just really like mediocre things.
>>
>>71530707
lil boy bleeps
>>
File: IMG_8361.jpg (197KB, 1812x1592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8361.jpg
197KB, 1812x1592px
>>71531794
>>
Fucking terrible band.
>>
It's amazing if u like SHIT haha

up top
>>
>>71532040
>>>/reddit/
>>
God made it
>>
Are there other songs like Music to Walk Home By?
>>
Currents is better.
>>
Tame Impala gets memed to death here. That aside, Lonerism is great
>>
File: nice.png (1MB, 582x847px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
1MB, 582x847px
>>71531712
>>
>>71531956
getting on top 10 lists counts as mediocre now? neat
>>
>>71532807

Currents is boring and poppy. Innerspeaker is meh. This one is the their best and even it has some filler and its overrated with a terrible pseudo-hipster normie fanbae of LOL LSD faggots
>>
>>71530707
Sounds pretty good will enjoy.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.