[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TMF - Satanic, Jewish... (LISTEN ALONG @ XX:55)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: 20170311185934_glitch_1.jpg (1MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
20170311185934_glitch_1.jpg
1MB, 1400x1400px
GET IN HERE!

https://thememefriends.bandcamp.com/album/satanic-jewish-post-modernist-austrian-fuck-that-dares-to-question-the-validity-of-language
>>
first
>>
File: mememeemememem.png (299KB, 618x387px) Image search: [Google]
mememeemememem.png
299KB, 618x387px
>>71529532
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
nama jeff
>>
>>71529566
That's not very nice
>>
mah nam a jeff 10/10
>>
I rearranged the first and twelfth track (they were in the wrong order)

So if you downloaded it update that
>>
whats boolin
>>
Yo this intro is banging
>>
rearranged by the corn everythings made by the corn
>>
we emeralds now
>>
wow this track name really a jeff
>>
This second track is very comfy
>>
track 3 is gonna be nama jheef tppo
>>
i bet you can tell the temperature of the water poured during track 3.
>>
track 4 already sounding god-tier
>>
>>71529875
et soundong jeff-tier
>>
HWAOW THAT TRACK WAS SO JEEF
TIME FOR MORE JEFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: mmmmemmemmememmm.png (149KB, 535x378px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmemmemmememmm.png
149KB, 535x378px
Track 5 and 6 were great. 7 is sounding pretty ominous
>>
I AM FULLY ERECT
>>
>>71530069
I AM FULLY E-JEFFED
HEYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>71530091
I wanna make it perfectly clear that this isn't my trip
>>
Almost done with track 7. Album is p decent so far.
>>
>>71530122
YOU WISH YOU WERE AS JEFF AS I WAS
#GODOFTHEJEFF
>>
Oh shit here we go
>>
Track 9 is great
>>
track 9 is about jeff
>>
i s2g if track 10 is as repetitive as the rest of the >3min songs so far i will be mad as hell
>>
>>71530249
>>71530327
ty and no it's about a baby cow of course haha x33
>>
>>71530380
haocanetbeaboutanytingbutjeff
>>
>>71530414
You make me xdd now I have to change my pants!!
>>
HAI MYANAMEAHJEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
sukka!
>>
File: meeememeemememmememmemem.png (159KB, 715x392px) Image search: [Google]
meeememeemememmememmemem.png
159KB, 715x392px
Who are you? is a good question and a good song
>>
File: Jeff-Dunham.jpg (243KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff-Dunham.jpg
243KB, 630x420px
In the English language, strings of the 26 letters in the alphabet form words. These words are used with grammar to form cohesive sentences, effective at communicating to fellow humans. There are categories of words in grammar. The proper noun is used to name places, people, or things. Examples of words in this category would be Michael Rosen, Mount Everest, or New York City. These words for people are also known as names. Names are assigned to children by their guardians. A surname is passed down through lineage or through marriage, but first names are not. Now, I must tell you something. The name in which I was given to by my parents, and the name in which I am known as in my inner circles is the string of letters that form the proper noun Jeffery.
>>
Track 12 is incredible
>>
File: memememmemememememmee.png (140KB, 528x390px) Image search: [Google]
memememmemememememmee.png
140KB, 528x390px
Track 12 is just really pretty and nice
>>
File: 62515670.jpg (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
62515670.jpg
63KB, 400x400px
Jeffrey, a single gay Manhattan-based actor/waiter, loves sex. But the AIDS scare has made sex less fun in his multiple sex partner universe. As such, he decides to become celibate, believing that all his excess energy will be directed at other just as important aspects of his life, like his career. His interior decorator friend Sterling believes what Jeffrey needs instead is a boyfriend and a life of monogamy to take the AIDS scare out of his life, much like Sterling himself has done with his life partner relationship with chorus boy, Darius, who, although, is HIV+. But partly in viewing Sterling and Darius' lives, Jeffrey realizes that even more fearful to him than contracting AIDS is being in a relationship with someone with AIDS with who he may fall in love only to have that person die on him. After Jeffrey makes this celibacy decision, he meets who would have been his next Mr. Right Now if not *the* Mr. Right in the form of Steve, who, in turn, sees Jeffrey as potential boyfriend material. What makes Jeffrey's decision about what to do about Steve is the fact that Steve too is HIV+. Partly in light of Steve, Jeffrey has to view critically his decision and how he will lead a fulfilling life as a gay man. In addition from Sterling and Darius, Jeffrey gets some professional and non-professional advice along the way.
>>
Yo track 13 is great, is the guy who made that in here?
>>
>>71530714
yee
>>
>>71530714
this, it's great
>>
>>71530721
Good job dude. Sounds kinda like opn but still pretty unique desu and very good
>>
File: Hellothere.png (218KB, 776x368px) Image search: [Google]
Hellothere.png
218KB, 776x368px
>>71530721
It was great. Really bouncy stuff.
>>
>>71530739
>>71530762
ty ty, the acoustic drums are samples i recorded myself. (just a few individual hits)

this has been a pretty good album, loved 12, 5 and 7.

prepping for the last track now, get hype!
>>
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy named Jeff, it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH JEFF, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in Jeff ass.
>>
Great album. Tracks 4, 8, and 13 are my favorites
>>
>>71530721
Do you have a Soundcloud?
>>
File: jefffffffffffff.jpg (49KB, 373x521px) Image search: [Google]
jefffffffffffff.jpg
49KB, 373x521px
>>71530913
NO BUT I HAVE A JEFF CL;OUD
https://soundcloud.com/jeff
P;EAS FOLLOW I MAKRE JEFFIEST MUSAK
>>
>>71530913
yeah lol, if you go to SC threads prepare to be disappoint
https://soundcloud.com/expanding-sponge
>>
>>71530989
Oh hello you
>>
Best songs are probably 1, 5, 10, 12 and 16
>>
>>71531163
6 is super underrated
>>
>>71530989
Sent you a message
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.