[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was zomby right about the internet's busiest music nerd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: based zomby.png (145KB, 400x483px) Image search: [Google]
based zomby.png
145KB, 400x483px
>>
zomby was being a bit of a bitch but he is pretty much correct
>>
~zomby dub~
>>
>>71527019
I remember watching one review he did and it making me laugh, that's about it.
>>
>>71527019
I hate those smug half-apologies too
You can tell he was typing it out with an uncaring smirk, Zomby was acting like a 9 year old but still
>>
>>71527075
ARE YOU DONE MIXING YET-ET-ET-ET-ET
>>
>>71527019
zomby is right
melon doesn't know shit about electronic music. fucker refused to review elseq
>>
>>71527094
That apology isn't smug at all though.
>>
>>71527019
didn't watch the review but he was probably generous with the number. The amount of mediocre bullshit that get 8 or 9 is fucked
>>
>>71527123
It's not sincere.
>>
>>71527205
It's plain text. You have no idea if it's sincere or not.
>>
>>71527058

Well what album was it, don't break and jungle have similar patterns using the amen break but jungle has more wobble/has more reggae influence
>>
>>71527272
how does this sound like breakbeat?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXyA-hv5IxA
>>
>>71527320

If you read the first part of my post, I was asking what album it is, I didn't know what he did a review on
>>
>>71527425
if you checked the link and read the description it would have told you what album it was
>>
>>71527438
Ok, I'm sorry about that. Thanks for posting the link.
>>
>>71527320

Yeah that's jungle, am I wrong in thinking it's pretty mediocre? I feel like because it says "zomby" he's gonna get away with using every jungle trope and get called "fresh" and "innovative"
>>
>>71527515
nobody called the album fresh. didn't care for it myself but melon looked like an idiot reviewing it. hes pretty much stayed away from that side of music since tho
>>
>>71527564

Well I bet, you have to listen to a quite a bit of shit to start picking up on some patterns/commonly used stuff from what I've gathered

I listen to jungle all day and still feel like a moron on it, different years have different sounds and you can definitely hear differences between early 90's jungle and mid 90's (based on production techniques and a jump forward on technology I'm guessing?) and then there's different types of jungle from what I can hear

I don't think listening to a few different albums deemed electronic and going in for a review would fare well
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.