[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first post in a while is this bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2470.png (71KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2470.png
71KB, 640x370px
>first post in a while is this bullshit
>>
>>71525581
hmm so zach is the reason why stefan became a good rapper
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>71525581
mc hot n spicy confirmed absolutely useless
>>
Red-pill me on what being a recording engineer entails.
>>
>>71525637
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71525637
i knew someone would post this
>>
I didn't realize Zach was that good at producing, wtf

Incredibly talented dude
>>
>>71525644
If it wasn't for Ride no one would give a shit about Death Grips
>>
>>71525654
he makes all the stuff you like sound good and not a bunch of noise being played at the same time
>>
>>71525654
Andy is essentially the audiophile of the band. I guess Zach produces and writes most of the music, and Andy makes it sound nicer.
>>
>>71525680
>Death Grips
>good
BRUV I am literally LMAOing @ #yourlife
>>
I don't think Andy would appreciate Zach's vindictive attitude.
>>
is Ride an industry plant?
>>
>>71525678
they said it themselves he doesn't do anything but yell

death grips btfo pleb
>>
>>71525712
maybe thats why they broke up doing nldw?
>>
>>71525701
I guess
>>
>>71525726
imagine being this new
>>
>>71525714
unfortunately yes
>>
None of the shit being said ITT is surprising, Face Tat was literally a proto-Death Grips album in every regard minus Ride.
>>
>>71525753
yeah it was but somewhere along the line stefan and andy loves of samples changed zachs way of thinking don't you think?
>>
>>71525753
Ande directed one of the videos, he's not part of that album as far as i know
>>
nothing better than good old death grips thread <3 <3
>>
>>71525654
engineering the record
>>
>>71525678
I, and many other people got into them because I was a Hella fan and I was curious what Zach's next project was.
>>
>>71525712
i wouldn't trust ande at all
>>
>>71525737
Only people who are new accuse others of being new.
Only people who are new take pride in the fact that they have spent years on 4chan.
Only virgins accuse other posters of being new
>>
>>71525865
imagine projecting this much
>>
>>71525814
No shit, that's probably the case with most. But if it wasn't for Ride, Death Grips wouldn't stand up too well. Especially if they had a Daveed Diggs type instead.
>>
>>71525581
Haven't they said in the past that they all write the lyrics together?

The clarification here is probably that Zach is the producer, not that he writes lyrics.
>>
>>71526125
songwriting is bigger than just lyrics you know that right?
>>
>>71525927
None of those comments apply to me m8. I have been posting on 4chan for like 9 years since I was underage even (am now 26)
>>
stefan definitely writes the lyrics, this means that zach writes the beats / does production and andy does the mixing/mastering
>>
>>71526152
imagine being this much of a loser
>>
>>71526152
what a faggot you are
>>
>>71526152
meme
emem
meme
emem
>>
>>71526135
Yeah, sorry, my mistake.

I always knew that Zach was a huge component to the songwriting process, I'll admit though I have always assumed Andy played a big role in the general production, but I guess that isn't true.
>>
why are there so many underage dgfags on rym?
>>
>>71525581
>Zach is the real creative force behind DG
Was it ever even a question?
>>
>>71526152
haha congratulations on sharing a website with a bunch of retarded teens and college kids
>>
andy checks the dubs
>>
>>71525720
If that were true I should like the ilys and fashion week
But they're mediocre at best
>>
>>71526679
all their albums are mediocre at best, except for notm
>>
Fuck I just made a Andy/devo comparison like 2 hours ago here and went out for a coffee and they post this shit

So this means Zach is the Mark mothersbaugh of the group and it kind of pisses me off, fuck all this shit
>>
>>71526272
Apparently not because I've heard tons of people insist it was Andy
>>
>>71526679
but they're all bad
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.