[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when the album ends abruptly and you have to deal with your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 16188185.jpg (31KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
16188185.jpg
31KB, 218x218px
>when the album ends abruptly and you have to deal with your own thoughts for a minute
>>
that's a dark time you sick fuck
>>
File: 1465020052801.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1465020052801.png
281KB, 535x466px
>>71525263
>when it was a depressing album so you're extra sad and introspective
>>
File: Radiohead.kida.albumart.jpg (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead.kida.albumart.jpg
74KB, 300x300px
>I will see you in the next life

what do u even do after this
>>
>>71526671
wait for the hidden track
>>
>when you're paying more attention to shitposting than the actual music and the song just ends without you realizing it
>>
>>71526671
allow the second half to fade in and ride that sweet mellow high
>>
I didn't realize how much I hated this until you brought it up
>>
>Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest
Please I have to queue up another album after it or I feel unfulfilled
>>
>>71526971
In my library I have the first track moved to the end of the album. Huge improvement
>>
File: l.jpg (6KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
6KB, 213x237px
>when the last track is a double track with the hidden track at the end, and there's 5 minutes of silence before it
>>
>>71526761
I know this feeling a little tooooo well
>>
>>71528009
>When you forget you had a CD on at all during those 5 minutes
Oh no it spookin me
>>
File: confused_undines.jpg (77KB, 704x524px) Image search: [Google]
confused_undines.jpg
77KB, 704x524px
>>71525263
>piece ends with a deceptive cadence in a key completely unrelated to the home key
>>
>>71528009
>5 minutes
Pleb. Take 20 minutes:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcrq0Rb4-aA
>>
>>71525263
The end of Watertown by Frank Sinatra gave me that exact feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQhO-WzLH0
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.