[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you would let an artist do a soundtrack of your life, who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: JAMMINSLAMMIN.jpg (78KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
JAMMINSLAMMIN.jpg
78KB, 750x750px
If you would let an artist do a soundtrack of your life, who would you choose and why?

Boris for me, variety of emotions, depending of the relase
>>
>>71524508
this is the first time that an OP has taken my answer. I guess I'll have to go with BiSKaidan, a mix of extreme nihilism and happiness,
>>
That's tricky. I think so far John Darnell would make the most fitting life soundtrack for me but if it had to kust be instrumental I'd go with Sporting Life.
>>
>>71524508
Viper. His shitty music would fit my shitty life.
>>
File: hce.jpg (84KB, 1115x882px) Image search: [Google]
hce.jpg
84KB, 1115x882px
steven wilson
>>
Boards of Canada, I can't think of anything else that would work
>>
MF DOOM because it's been a fun ugly shitshow
>>
File: Communion.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Communion.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
The Soundtrack Of Our Lives
>>
>>71524508
The Beach Boys. My life hasn't been too eventful in negative ways. So I guess they surfy/happy/pop songs for me. But when something bad happens they just start making pet Sounds shit.
>>
File: Dan.jpg (144KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Dan.jpg
144KB, 768x1024px
>>71524508
this man
>>
>>71524508
Some whiny poseur shit
>>
ween because my life is a joke
>>
>>71525461
doubt your life is that interesting
>>
>>71524508
>let
I'll let anyone make a soundtrack for my life. If I had to choose someone I'd just choose someone that makes music I enjoy.
>>
>>71524508
Lullatone because that's their specialty and I love their stuff
>>
The Doors maybe? Since I'm a bit of a self destructive fuck who's main interests are partying into a coma, taking lonley walks thinking about deep shit and playing guitar and singing.
>>
>>71525545
Who?
>>
>>71524508
Eminem, because most of his songs are about his life
>>
Gorillaz, don't know why, I just get the feeling they know how to do it.
>>
File: 1484271063037.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484271063037.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>71524508
Interesting question.

Probably Animal Collective. They're able to write really happy songs, while also being able to write songs that sound panicked. They have a nice high-low dynamic in quite a few of their early songs, which would work nice for my life since I have constant mood swings ranging from crippling lows to soaring highs.
>>
File: mgs wallpaper.png (2MB, 1898x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mgs wallpaper.png
2MB, 1898x1080px
BoC, OPN and Grouper.
It would fit the emotional rollercoaster, mixed with a synthetic feeling that is present most of the time.
>>
Drake. Because he cares about improving his music about as much as I care about improving my life.
>>
Philip Glass
>>
>>71526123
yeah but op is asking who you would choose
>>
>>71524508
Bob Dylan for sure. I can't think of somebody who could describe my life musically with as much emotion as Bob.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.