[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought this was a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Actually, it's the best shoegaze album ever recorded
>>
It's not shugazi you bumbaclot
>>
Still not convinced it isn't a meme
>>
>>71524225
Stop fucking shilling it already.
It's not that it's horrible, but it isn't nearly as great as you, and just about only you claim in every shoegaze thread.

>>71524256
It wouldn't be if OP would stop posting it constantly.
>>
>>71524246
Bruh, this album is shoegaze, but more so pic related remix, which I prefer.
>>71524505
>>71524256
I'm the regular poster. OP, is just catching on with how great this album is. Sorry you don't appreciate as much as we do.
>>
This has been on my backlog forever and I keep pushing it back because of the album art
But I did the same with v:d:c and ended up loving that so I'm guessing one day I'll really appreciate this too
>>
I can't take seriously an album looking like that.
Is there any alternatives?
>>
>>71525483
just think of it as post-ironic and pretend it doesn't exist
>>
>>71525483

>>71524225
this is the original and
>>71525339
this is the alternative, so pick your poison i guess
>>
>>71525483
With
>>71525502
In mind, the remix is better. It has balls and you can actually appreciate the shugazi textures on the guitar.
>>
>>71525556
I dunno the second one seems to support Judaism
>>
>>71525597
Dude, lyrically this album is about 3 dudes from texas being sent on a mission from God. All of the members are devout Christians. The cover is using iconography from the three Abrahamic religions because America has arguably entered into a post-religious mentality and so people will not be so ready to dismiss something simply because the other person thinks something different. The star of David and muslim symbol I don't know the name of are just extra pieces of bling to add to the ironic CashMoney hip-hop style cover.
>>
>>71525556
What are the differences? Where can I find the remix?
>>
>>71526819
here is a link to a youtube playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYMUOK-SGGltNuGmy-l7RVCKkju9lsIZG
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.