[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you cry when he dies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: brianwithbird.png (1MB, 745x614px) Image search: [Google]
brianwithbird.png
1MB, 745x614px
Will you cry when he dies?
>>
>>71514064
Brian: yes
Bird: no
>>
Bird: depends, most birds are dickheads-- he could be chill af i havent gotten to know him yet
>>
yes i will cry and listen to pet sounds and cry more and pray
>>
Bird: yes
Fern: fuck no
>>
I'll get hyped for Lana del reys, overly dramatic good vibrations cover tribute on the Grammy's.
>>
Yes, because Brian is my idol and even though I never met him personally I think that he is a lot like me in certain ways. I'll be really sad when he dies.
>>
>>71514143
fuck you that fern has been dead for years and i cry for it every day
>>
File: file.png (935KB, 745x614px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
935KB, 745x614px
>>
That bird is most likely already dead.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 7098355_f520.jpg (32KB, 520x412px) Image search: [Google]
7098355_f520.jpg
32KB, 520x412px
>>71514554
You're wrong.
>>
>>71514594
Why'd you steal Brian's bird?
>>
>>71514594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSTJJKffsPI
>>
>>71514064
Probably not. But I'll feel pretty sad. I'll listen to Smile, Friends, and Pet Sounds on repeat
>>
File: 1488857626210.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1488857626210.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>71514064
>mfw mike and landy were just decoys and the bird was behind everything the whole time
>>
>>71514610
I like it.
>>
>>71514636
That's not very nice.
>>
>>71514594
That bird looks exactly like my bird.
>>
>>71514658
:p
>>
I will be a wreck when Bri wi goes.

Fucking hell, imagine how even more depressing Til I Die will be to listen to from that day on :'(
>>
>>71514064
Brian is probably objectively in the top 5 living composers/ songwriters, and Pet Sounds, Smile, the early singles and more are all emotional masterworks I can really connect with.

The thing is, I don't relate with him in the slightest, his mannerism and general outlook is alien to me, and if I'm to understand was incredibly sheltered and cornbread even for his time.

The point is, I love the art while not necessarily having strong feelings personally about the artist. Objectively I'd understand a great composer had passed, on a personal level, I probably won't cry for long.
>>
>>71515725
That's strange. Most Brian Wilson fans are extremely emotionally attached to Brian
>>
>>71516029
I dunno, the Beach Boys, they just belong to another generation and in that way he's kinda dated.

Relating to Brian from my cynical millenial point of view is just as easy as relating to Wagner or Beethoven. They made great music but as people there's a disconnect in worldview, and I can't imagine myself in his shoes in the way I could Lou Reed or Zappa. You get me?
>>
No because I don't listen to meme music
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.