[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GIRLS LIVING OUTSIDE SOCIETIES SHIT >they're all men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 0007745909_10[1].jpg (403KB, 1200x1199px) Image search: [Google]
0007745909_10[1].jpg
403KB, 1200x1199px
>GIRLS LIVING OUTSIDE SOCIETIES SHIT
>they're all men
>>
They missed their big chance to sign to Epitaph Records and become real big huge punk rock stars like Rancid or Bad Religion. Their loss.
>>
>>71514642
desu it was more punk rock of them to break up after one record
>>
>>71513404
I don't know anything about GLOSS I swear. Just heard their EP/album (shit btw), are they from Portland? This entirely a guess I swear.
>>
>>71514687
They're from Olympia, but you were close
>>
What the fuck is this faggotry
>>
>>71514698
Dammit so close. I looked it up afterwards too.
>>
>>71514681

>more punk rock of them to break up after one record

LOL nah nigga this tranny ass shit died cause only trannies went to their shows. Nobody could take the elitism they were trying to spread in the punk scene and they died real fast, just like how hardcore is dying again cause of liberal elitism. Only way to save punk and hardcore is to counter that shit my nigger with a real alt right punk band or just a libertarian hardcore band. Hardcore fucking sucks now, I stopped going to shows cause everyone tries to push their views on you, and 'women' get in the pit and get hit then cry about it. It sucks. Hardcore/Punk fucking sucks.
>>
>>71514804
>Only way to save punk and hardcore is to counter that shit my nigger with a real alt right punk band or just a libertarian hardcore band.
those exist
and if you're convinced they don't, why don't you form one?

>I stopped going to shows cause everyone tries to push their views on you
lmao@this sentiment coming from someone explicitly advocating for more right-wing musical acts in the scene
>>
File: PWLIALIL.png (857KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
PWLIALIL.png
857KB, 888x888px
>>
id bang the second from the right desu
>>
>>71514871

>advocating

nah not advocating I'd rather people not push their views on anyone, I just think it just shouldn't be a one sided view like most scenes are. I don't care what anyone thinks but I feel like everyone would shut the fuck up with there was bands with different views and not just a central one.

>form one

Thinking about just recording an album/ep just myself but ill never have a show if I did it lol
>>
free whirr
>>
>>71514900

this right fucking here
>>
>>71514896
>I feel like everyone would shut the fuck up with there was bands with different views and not just a central one.
eh maybe
an aura of dissenting opinion could go the other way and turn into mass shitflinging. music is not unlike conversation in certain senses

>Thinking about just recording an album/ep just myself but ill never have a show if I did it lol
Never know till you try. godspeed
>>
Punk is dead. Making left wing or right wing isn't going to bring it back.
>>
>>71514804
This is why I don't associate with the scene anymore. Besides the whole "getting old and growing up" thing it feels like it's about preaching their message of being non-offensive now. Can't be offensive in the punk scene anymore - you'll get ostracized. I saw it starting when the hippies invaded the scene, making it about love and peace instead of brotherhood. Punks can preach nonviolence without being faggots about it, that's the difference between brotherhood/camaraderie and peace/love hippie shit. Maybe I'm just an old jaded faggot, and I'm what's killing the scene. Either way, I'm better off without it, and whatever caricature of itself the scene has become (in my eyes) is better off without me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.