[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the #1 album of 2K17 on RYM is prog metal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

>the #1 album of 2K17 on RYM is prog metal
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy1IeW0OLB4
what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>71512354
Exactly that: shit.
>>
>>71512319
isn't it always like this until october? lol
>>
I fucking hate prog
>>
blacks BTFO
wiggers BTFO
/mu/ tweens BTFO
>>
>>71512374
they can't keep getting away with it
>>
>>71512319
It bloody isn't is it? You cheeky
>>
serves you retards right
>inb4 what did he mean by this
>inb4 he's a prog metal fag
i just think it's very funi
>>
Petition to ban metalfags from RYM
>>
Very validating for my rating of 4/5 and I hope it draws attention to their tiny country Andorra
>>
File: Stabscotch - Uncanny Valley.jpg (580KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Stabscotch - Uncanny Valley.jpg
580KB, 1200x1200px
pic related is better, but it's still a good album
>>71512411
>>71513400
dubs of truth,
>>
>>71512354
Is this stuff metal? The genre that fans say only """""strong""""" people like?

AHHAHAHHAHHHAHHHHAHHAHHHA
>>
name a better album that came out this year, protip you can't
>>
>>71513566
King gizzard was way better
>>
>>71513566
The new Balinski is pretty good, not up to scratch with his other stuff though
>>
>>71513566
new mt eerie, even if it was just ravens and outtakes it would be aoty
>>
>>71513656
hasn't been released yet
>>
>>71513634
no it's fucking not it's a tepid loop with a shitty sax solo loop layered over it the only reason it's gotten attention is because of david bowie
and then on the second piece he re uses a piano loop for the third time that was done better on different albums

even nocturnes was better
>>
>>71513823
yes but it will come out
>>
>>71512319
Never pay any attention to any community reviews when it comes to metal. That fanbase is a legion of autist that always vastly inflate the score of every single album that falls under that genre as they have no concept of taste.
>>
>>71513566
RATTLE, RATTLE, RATTLE
>>
>>71512319
The RYM "year" ratings don't get consistently updated... on that page it's a 3.81 but it already dropped under 3.50.
>>
Just accept rap is trash
>>
>>71512319
There are a fuckton of people on RYM who pretty much exclusively and religiously listen to metal. Which is why the charts are always full of metal none of us have ever heard of.
>>
>>71513566
Forget, World Eater, Gang Signs & Prayers.
>>
Metal is massively overrepresented in the RYM yearly charts because metalfags have no sense of taste or the ability to discern a score; everything they like is a 5 and everything they don't is a .5
>>
>ITT: buttblasted nu-males
>>
>>71515105
That album is the nu-malest shit I've ever heard
>>
>>71513566
new immolation, for starters. not even the best death metal of 2017
>>
>>71515113

it takes a nu-male to judge something as "the nu-malest shit I've ever heard".
>>
>>71515079
spoken like a true nu-male
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.