[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it sounds crazy, but I legitimately believe that some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
I know it sounds crazy, but I legitimately believe that some of the following artists have written songs about me: Eminem, Dr. Dre, Volbeat, Garbage, Lana Del Rey, NIN Radiohead, Bush, Method Man, Avenged Sevenfold, Device, Dawes, Godsmack, Stone Sour and several other. Not even exaggerating, I even believe the title of Drake's Mixtape "If You're Reading This, It's Too Late" is meant to convey a message to me. I'm just lost as to how long this has been going on for, and why me? It's gotten to the point where certain songs cause me great anxiety, because I perceive them as 'diss tracks'. The only explanation I can think of is a couple years ago, I tried to launch a band called Rabbithole. I joined many prolific music industry groups and tried to contact many well-known artists, such as those I've mentioned. I put out some videos and songs on YouTube and SoundCloud that were moderately well-received. Maybe somebody saw something they liked or disliked, or maybe aspects of my personal life became public. Whatever the explanation, I always feel like people know me from somewhere now. Disclaimer: I smoke a lot of pot and am high as I type this.
>>
Nobody's gonna weigh in on this? Shit keeps me up at night.
>>
>>71506992
Confirmation bias
>>
>>71506992
I'm covinced desu. You should sue
>>
>>71506992
idk, probably bait, but I think you should get some help, not saying this as an insult, but you really should
>>
>>71506992
>NIN Radiohead

sounds like a good band, can anyone link me any of their songs? Can't find them anywhere
>>
>>71506992
you're a nobody and nobody cares enough to write a song about you 2bh
>>
anon slow down calmly think to yourself why would such wildly different artists want to communicate to a civilian and continue to think about this as you sober up then call your family and explain this theory they will be able to help you
>>
>>71507355
I am getting help and some of the delusions I can rationalize away, but I remain convinced that at least some of the songs are about me (eg. Puscifer's The Remedy or Godsmack's Locked and Loaded) and the tone of the songs are very threatening and disconcerting.
>>
I've publicly threatened suicide many times as well. That may have something to do with it. Other bands that have made reference to me include: Blink 182, The Offspring, Pretty Reckless, AFI, Ms. Mr., Deftones, amongst others. I'm convinced that said or did something serious to court public controversy like this.
>>
Silversun Pickups, Placebo, Fallout Boy, Metric, The Dreaming, and the list just goes on. If I inspired any of those bands on some level I am flattered, but it's probably all just in my head.
>>
>>71507432
well, im not sure we can really help you, but I can assure you that from a reasonable, external position - those songs are not at all about you.
>>
you definitely have schizophrenia or you are presenting as such. definitely stop smoking weed, I'd seek medical help desu good luck
>>
>>71507845
this
>>
>>71506992

hey desu senpai HOW are you trying to make me feel with this post? whats your goal here?
>>
>>71507323
That's not what that means
>>
Please get help :)
>>
death grips is a mediocre band they have a pretty good drummer but besides that its just a dude screaming and another dude browsing 4chan
>>
>>71507845
Please listen to this post. If there's anyone you trust and can help you should probably call them and explain.
>>
>>71506992
>>71507432
So you're aware of the fact you're suffering from a mental disorder yet you can't chalk this down to the illness?

Sounds awfully similar to my situation.
>>
Yeah it sucks. I even read into Muse lyrics too deeply just now. I'm "Dead Inside'. I constantly feel exposed, as if I have no privacy, and I just wish I could vanish into obscurity.
>>
When I raised these concerns in the IRC, I got accused of 'trolling' and received a ban. Now that you guys know I'm suffering schizoid tendencies of some sort, can you reinstate my IRC privileges, please.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwDaFdVd8U

heard these guys made an album about you
>>
you may be right, or you may need get some medications in your system
>>
Youre always right. Why not? Scare em a little, they're in your house anyways
>>
>>71506992
Music is sometimes written so that the listener is able to relate in some way.
This is normal.
>>
Go kill Dimebag Darrell
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.