[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People sometimes comment if he was alive today nirvana would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: muh solo cup jazz print.jpg (52KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
muh solo cup jazz print.jpg
52KB, 640x450px
People sometimes comment if he was alive today nirvana would surely have become butt rock. I disagree. If you think nirvana would've gone butt, you are probably thinking of dave grohl. dinosaur jr and sonic youth had long careers, never went full butt. you can sit back and point out weaker releases and songs you don't like but they never really lost their edge the way that dave grohl did. That's the difference it's probably hard to care about integrity when you became multi millionaire at age 20 off of someone else's music.
>>
Cobain and Stipe collab never
>>
>>71505594
Cobain, Stipe, and Bowie collab never
>>
>>71505594
Kurt Cobain and Gucci Mane collab soon, stalker
>>
>>71505506
He hated what nirvana were becoming so he probably would have done a john Lennon and release some pseudo-experimental stuff with no actual substance
>>
>>71505686
or i mean... i bet it wouldve seemed like same situation for thom yorke & radiohead after the bends
>>
>>71505650
>Gucci Mane
Never heard of it
>>
>>71505506
gone butt lol
>>
>>71505650
What the fuck is a Gooce Mane?
>>
>>71505506
no one can deny that Kurt had good taste in music at least. He would have probably tried to imitate his favorite bands.
>>
>>71505686
Reckon he would have ended up doing an album like Unwound's Leaves Turn Inside You before they did it, or something.
>>
>>71505686
Nirvana was close to breaking up and Kurt wanted to go in a more acoustic direction, so that's probably what would've happened. I feel like he'd have dropped out of the industry and gone the Frusciante route and just occasionally release music and live mostly off the grid. He probably would've been involved in that Thurstin/Kim/Yoko Ono collab album. The Foo Fighters career trajectory would be basically the same except you'd hear Dave occasionally lament that he wishes he could work with Kurt again.
>>
please explain how Foo Fighters are butt rock

when I think butt I think Nickelback Avenged Sevenfold Crossfade Shinedown Buckcherry and Five Finger Death Punch
>>
>>71506278
He would've become Frusciante circa mid 90s where he's holed up in his house, shooting dope and recording on four tracks.

I doubt he would've ever kicked his heroin addiction considering he was spending over $300 on dope per day
>>
>>71506330
cmon this is b8.

>fly away with me i cant quite make it alone, try to make this life my own
>guitar solo

>the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the bestvvvv the best the bestv the best the best the best the best
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.