[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was listening to Beach Boys discography

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: SHIT.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SHIT.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
what the fuck?

fuck you /mu/, this is pure granny shit
never gonna listen to /mu/ approved bands again
>>
>>71503629
did you actually listen to the beach boys christmas album

if you can't make the distinction between what to and what not to listen to by the Beach boys then you're too young

unless this is a meme
>>
>>71503629
Shit taste faggot
>>
>>71503651
yes, I always listen to the whole discography of artists to form my opinion about them

if you don't do that you are a fucking pleb
>>
>>71503654
Shit taste? All their songs are just mompop. A fucking choir boys band.
>>
>/mu/ loves The Beach Boys
>they exclusively discuss Pet Sounds

sounds like a one-album-wonder band to me
>>
>>71503629
Beach Boys are a fucking meme, just like Zeppelin, Lou Reed, Beatles, Nirvana, and any other Rolling Stone approved band
>>
>>71504498
Your mom was a one-night-wonder
>>
>>71504498
Pet Sounds, SMiLE, and Surf's Up come up here quite often. Sometimes their other work as well
>>
>>71504498
I can mention other really good Beach Boys albums besides SMiLE and Pet Sounds

Summer Days (And Summer Nights!)
Friends
Holland
Love You!
Smiley Smile
Sunflower
Surf's Up
Today!
Wild Honey
>>
>>71504563
>Summer Days (And Summer Nights!)

Why? It'as just the same pop songs over and over again like in the last 8 albums
>>
>>71504612
>This bitch dosen't like Let Him Run Wild
>>
>>71504626
>Let Him Run Wild
what makes this song great?
it's just a pop song, verse/chorus/verse,chorus, mickey mouse on vocals and corny harmonies, just like a alot of their songs
>>
>>71504707
Because of how its arranged!
>>
>>71504523
lmao
>>
This happend to me with sufjans silver and gold when it was released, mu kept posting it in sharethreads so I listened to it and the covers were awful and the originals underwhelming.
took until carrie to find out I was trolled with his junk albums.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.