[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Who was better?
>>
The one with talent
Layne
>>
>>71500593
the man who sold the world

Bowie
>>
>>71500593
Heroin
>>
>>71500618
How embarrassing...
>>
>>71500746
Yeah Nirvana fans are embarrassing, of all the teen angst bands I'd say being a Nirvana is the most hackneyed, you'd be more respectful wearing a Linkin Park shirt
>>
>>71500593
Tarantino
>>
that guy looks exactly like the dude playing daredevil
>>
>>71500593
Kurt without a doubt.

Layne didn't even play an instrument or write the songs.
>>
>>71500861
Layne had a better voice
>>
>>71500861
That's not true. Layne played rhythm guitar on the three aic songs he wrote by himself: angry chair, hate to feel and head creeps.
>>
>>71500925
Also a better lyricist, kurt even admitted a lot of his lyrics were nonsensical.
>>
Singer? Layne
Songwriter? Kurt, but Jerry Cantrell is better than both of them
>>
>>71500967
This is the real answer
>>
File: 1479656489629.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479656489629.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>71500593
At killing themselves? That's a tough one, they both got the job done.
I'd have to go with Layne, he took the most time with it.
>>
>>71500967
this
>>
File: download (11).jpg (5KB, 144x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
5KB, 144x200px
better
>>
>>71501283
could you find a smaller picture please? I can still make out the pixels
>>
File: download (11).jpg (3KB, 44x60px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
3KB, 44x60px
>>71501295
>>
>>71500808
But I enjoy being a Nirvana
>>
File: download (6).jpg (7KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
7KB, 220x229px
>>71500967
>With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A mulatto, an Albino
A mosquito, my libido, yeah
>>
>>71500933
three songs!!! oh my god..
>>
/mu/ is too contrarian for this kind of questions, obviously kurt was better and i pretty much hate nirvana right now
>>
>>71500967
But Kurt was a meme songwriter. He got mad when people tried to ask him about the lyrics because the lyrics didn't mean anything, and the most important part was the music. He was, if I may, our guy.
>>
>>71501600
Nice reverse psychology Nirvaginaboy
>>
>>71501600
Nirvana is good if you like post punk garbage (Nirvana), Alice is better if you like metal based music (good)

Let's face it, grunge was a shit label and half the bands didn't fit within the same genre aside from a fashion which also wasn't well defined other than flannel and boots
>>
>>71501682
I'm a metalhead but I'd hardly call AIC metal, I agree they were infinitely better
>>
>>71501587
It still proves that layne wrote his own songs and played an instrument. Stay snarky faggot.
>>
>>71501727
Jerry would disagree
>>
>>71501727
Which is why I said metal "based", not saying they were Slayer or something but they fit in more with that lineage IMO of heavy rock and metal, where Nirvana was clearly sort of like a deviant punk band to my ears

Same with Soundgarden early on, I mean I hear more Led Zeppelin and Sabbath influence than anything in their old stuff but they will insist they are some kind of punk band which is just hilarious
>>
>>71501797
Yeah Kurt came across as some faggy sjw, watched his self narratived documentary and he just sounded like a whiney little bitch.
>>
the one who died young
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.