[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New album fucking WHEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

New album fucking WHEN
>>
I hope they're over their disco and funk phase. Just make some banging techno or house again, people would eat it up.
>>
>>71499896
This. Just make that old school house again, fuck that gay ass faggot funk music.
>>
>>71499902

This, fuck that piece of shit RAM album. They got their commercial success and "artistic credibility", they paid homage to their idols now go back to making banging tunes.
>>
>>71499912
This. They've done their homage album, now that it's out of the way get back to what you were doing with Discovery
>>
is that warning?
>>
File: 1BVog[1].jpg (99KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1BVog[1].jpg
99KB, 600x595px
>>
Alive 2017 m8
Hoping the remixes will be decent
>>
>>71500267
Nah, they won't do it. I wouldn't have hopes at least, motherfuckers are getting old.
>>
>>71499896
>>71499902
>>71499912
>>71499924

Holy shit you faggots, they make one album and you spergs think they've changed forever. Stop being babies about them.

Discovery was a one time thing along with the rest of their albums. Stop complaing and just listen to Discovery if you want to hear Discovery.
>>
>>71500645

Go away Thomas Bangalter.
>>
>>71500663
Fine I'll go and I'll destroy the masters of your presious Discovery too.
>>
they're up all night to get funky

Daft punk should use their powers for good for once. So far they've booste the careers of not only Kanye, but Pharrell.

Thanks to that stupid Get Funky song I had to listen to the song "Happy" by pharrel on the radio for what felt like a straight year.

Daft punk? Stupid punk is more like it
>>
>>71500690

I didn't know Christgau browsed this site.
>>
>>71499887
try
>>
>>71499924
>>71499912
>>71499902
>>71499896
itt shit taste
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.