[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Liability?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: liability.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
liability.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
New single by Lorde is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtvJaNeELic

A piano-driven ballad, sounds maybe too generic, although nice. Still waiting for something from this album to stun me, so far nothing special.
>>
trash
>>
stop shilling, we just had another thread up (probably made by you too you piece of shit) about the exact same less than 10 minutes ago
>>
Something you'd hear once and then forget you ever did, thankfully.
>>
>>71499368
>stop shilling

BACK
TO
>>>/pol/

Thank you.
>>
>>71499415
>not an argument

foreal though no one here gives a shit about her new single, you should discuss it with the other 14 year old girls in the youtube comments
>>
>>71499194
I had a feeling she'd be a one album wonder.

Cool art work tho.
>>
>>71499194
strange choice for a single (if thats even what this is)

but its a very good song. just not at all what i expected

the last single "green light" was a much better choice as a single, and probably a better song
>>
>>71499194
It's very atypical song and songs pretty much like nothing else she has released so far. Not bad but not really something I see myself going back to too often.
>>
>>71499746
not a single, just a teaser type of thing
she released it because she's going to perform on snl tomorrow
you know... they always perform an uptempo song and a ballad separately or like a medley on tv (for obvious boring reasons)

>>71500398
mte
>>
>>71499194
some info
>In an interview with Zane Lowe on Beats 1, Lorde said the song was inspired by Rihanna's "Higher" from her Anti album. "I was in this cab alone listening to “Higher” by Rihanna because Anti had just come out," she told Lowe. "And I had a little cry and I was just like 'it’s always going to be this way, at some point with everyone it’s going to be this way.' But the song kind of ended up turning into a bit of a protective talismans for me. I was like, you know what, I'm always gonna have myself so I have to really nurture this relationship and feel good about hanging out with myself and loving myself."

it's the 5th track on the album btw
>https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Lorde_Melodrama?id=B53cp3t7ojursap65ewlautkvgm
>>
Lord more like

Death grips
>>
>>71501427
>>71501497
I'd be ashamed to trip if I were you.

>if I were you
Ewww.
>>
>>71501497
Oh hey its bayar
>>71502260
Can i be shamed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.