[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't they more famous?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why aren't they more famous?
>>
Because not everyone is a faggot weeabo that listens to shit music
>>
>>71490629
shinji died so they didn't get to make their end-all masterpiece that cemented them in musical common knowledge
>>
>>71490663
this
>>
>>71490663
They're good though
>>
>>71490629
They're Japanese. They do not fit in the Western nostalgia bubble of 80s/90s dream pop and similar "dreamy" music. There is an automatic audience loss for Eastern bands. Even Yellow Magic Orchestra is too far off for most people.
>>
>>71490665
>they didn't get to make their end-all masterpiece
Anon...
>>
>>71490782
I know that that album is a masterpiece (one of my favorites) but I think that Shinji's potential was never fully realized. They never made their END-ALL masterpiece.
>>
>>71490665
I wonder what Motegi and Kashiwabara do now. I highly doubt whatever music they're involved in now pays the rent.
>>
if you didn't see the other thread, here's a magnet link to the 98.12.28 live video

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cc4d6f9a5f67ec98099f1b890594868a37555300&dn=Fishmans+-+98.12.28+%E7%94%B7%E9%81%94%E3%81%AE%E5%88%A5%E3%82%8C+DVD+-+DTS+5.1&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechersparadise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969
>>
>>71491011
Doing god's work anon
>>
>>71490629
Because no one outside of /mu/ and a couple indie forums listens to music from Japan, except people from Japan of course.
>>
>>71490629
A really huge k-pop star shared a clip of him listening to Fishmans - Baby Blue. He's a poseur though, I doubt he actually listens to them.
>>
>>71491011
Based
>>
>>71491011
Sorry how do I use this link? Want to see the vid of the fishy men but don't know what to do with this
>>
>>71492319
open it in a torrent program (if you don't have one I recommend qBittorrent)
>>
>>71492319
Google "magnet link", as you can see from the magnet part of the link.
Also you could look and see that the text contains the word "tracker" multiple times.
It's alright if you're young baby girl but you have to put effort when online and not expect to be spoonfed.
Seriously though, a simple google would give you your answer, anon even said it was a magnet link in his post.
It has to do with torrents yo.
>>
>>71492378
Thanks man

>>71492387
Sorry
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.