[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*signs* Shitty rap ruins a good beat: the album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 34.jpg (55KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
55KB, 504x504px
*signs*

Shitty rap ruins a good beat: the album
>>
>>71486021
>*signs*
Thanks for the effort, but I'm blind, not deaf.
>>
Shitty rap? U mean when?
>>
>>71486125
Kekd
>>
how to make wildflower perfect

*delete frankie sinatra*
*add mf doom verse from sinatra to wozard of iz*
*less eating noises on the noisy eater*
*delete wildflower (the song) and title the album either Saturday Night Inside Out or Park Music*
*put correctly mixed version of Bad Day with extended outro right after the wozard of iz*
*tack Frankie Sinatra extended mix on the end as a bonus track*

done
>>
>>71486702
>*less eating noises on the noisy eater*
t. pleb
>>
>>71486776
I personally enjoy the eating sounds a lot but people would probs like that track a lot more in general if they were either lowered in the mix or just have less of them
>>
>>71486702
this is actually perfect but keep the album name Wildflower desu
>>
>>71486702
Are you me?
>>
>>71486702
truly goat
>>
>>71486702
Wow
This is incredibly correct
I'd add to extend Over the Turnstiles a little
>>
>>71486021
OP is a fag: the thread
>>
>>71486021
>calling the background track a beat
>>
>>71486021
bitch where

there isn't even that much rap on this album desu.
>>
>>71486125
underrated post
>>
>>71486702
Great here, but I wouldn't change Noisey Eater.
>>
>>71489291
> calling anything instrumental a "backing track"

lol
>>
>>71486021
Not all of the rap is bad. Danny Brown is the fucking worst though. It's like he's purposefully being as obnoxious as he can. He ruins every track he's on.
>>
>>71490545
t. contrarian
>>
>>71490545
off his rocker, anon's off his rocker!
>>
>>71486021
I just want that alternate mix of frankie sinatra that they teased a while back. shit was cash
>>
Sorry, but because I'm me is the only good track on the album, it's the only avalanches sounding track on the album
>>
>>71492717
because Subways or Harmony totally doesn't sound like their style
you dense fuck
>>
>>71490372
What if it has no instruments? Backing track is the best thing to call it pleb.
>>
>>71486702
I'm a die-hard Avalanches fan and even I could behind this. Keep the Wildflower name, though.

>>71492717
Because I'm Me is the second worst song right behind Frankie Sinatra, m8
>>
The Rapping is the best part of Wozard of Iz. I don't even like rap that much, but I didn't really mind any of the features. Kept things fresh and exciting
>>
>>71492907
not even close retard, most of music every is just a "backing track" by your definition
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.