[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think about Charles Manson?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 41oqwEAVjaL.jpg (28KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
41oqwEAVjaL.jpg
28KB, 500x492px
What does /mu/ think about Charles Manson?
>>
>>71485832
yes
>>
OH GARBAGE DUMP MY GARBAGE DUMP, WHY ARE YOU CALLED A GARBAGE DUMP
>>
>>71485832

really played out at this point
>>
He liked the Beatles before I knew about them so there's that.
>>
>>71485832
A cult classic
>>
scratching peace symbols on your tombstone is great
>>
the covers of his songs are better than his songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGKC0Zz4vYc
>>
>>71485832
That's a masterful album and he's a misunderstood genius from an unfortunate background. Mechanical Man is my favorite on that album. "You not Joe, you not Sam, you just am". What a powerful lyric
>>
>>71485832
role model
>>
>>71485832
He shouldn't be behind bars. He was sentenced under false pretenses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zXYxO7-EyI
His music is nice. Not a very good guitar player or singer but he's great at making up songs on the spot, songs that have a lot of soul. His views and speech are interesting and so are his lyrics and delivery.
>>
File: 41191FQYJ3L[1].jpg (22KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
41191FQYJ3L[1].jpg
22KB, 300x294px
anti-contarians will insist hes mediocre and only edgy people like him, but these people are wrong and his music is great and totally underrated, even the acclaimed LIE album that u posted.
my fav one is the 'Commemorating sixty years of struggle against cowardice, stupidity and lies' album.
also its pretty impressive how all the songs on aforementioned album are improvised.
charles manson did nothing wrong
>>
>>71486059
I don't think society would want a guy like him in the wild. He's so unhinged, what do you think he would do outside of prison? Live a normal life?
Actually, this is the best option for him, he could be institutionalized with the brain fried with meds.
>>
Very talented, but the majority of his best songs are covers.
>>
>>71485993
You should change your name to garbage opinion
>>
File: charlie1.jpg (48KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
charlie1.jpg
48KB, 400x303px
You better bow down disco, I'm going to take your heart away
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.