[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think they regret making death grips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: b5c3d177.jpg (65KB, 648x324px) Image search: [Google]
b5c3d177.jpg
65KB, 648x324px
You think they regret making death grips?
>>
>>71480356
considering how retarded their fanbase is, I think they do
>>
>>71480356
You think your mom regrets giving birth to you?
>>
Probably not. Hugely successful considering what it is and has a devoted cult following. They've also influenced many artists even outside of their genres.
>>
>>71480356
Zach Hill, maybe. MC Ride, no.
Stefan found his voice and style with Death Grips.
>>
Which one of them do you think hates their meme fanbase the most
>>
>>71480372
HSHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA
>>
>>71480395
Probably MC Ride. I don't even think he likes any of his fans. Meme followers or not.
>>
I regret hearing Death Grips
>>
>>71480415
what makes you say that?
>>
>>71480356
Why would they? Ride gets to exercise his suicidal thoughts. Zach gets to have fun. You didn't think this through, did you?
>>
Andy is a madman

Seriously what kind of name is Andy

Stefan
Zach

...and freakin Andy

ANDY
>>
>>71480442
It's hard to really read Stefan since he's so introverted, but I think he just wants to make music and doesn't care about the fans.
Theres only a few interviews with him and it just seems like he doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>71480356
>I seen some free landed some tricks

They are sad guys. Specially MC Ride. I think they are proud of the impact they had and the hard work they did. Fan base or no they were ambitious and, depending on who you asked, they pulled Death Grips as a concept off well. Flawed the concept may be (again in some people's eyes).
>>
Is it Adjective Noun or Noun Verb?
>>
>>71480540

This... really made me think
>>
>>71480540
Noun-Adjunct Noun, you fuck.
>>
>>71480523
i'm very fucking sick of sharing this life with you anon
>>
>>71480642
?
>>
>>71480366
Their fans are fine, they're not ICP
>>
>>71480695
guess
>>
>>71480711
no thanks
>>
>>71480722
faggot
>>
>>71480704
>it's another dgfag deluding himself episode
>>
>>71480704
>Their fans are fine
t. death grips fag
>>
they may dislike the fans, although I suspect they don't give much of a fuck either way, but there's no way they don't have a fucking blast making their music
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.