[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: ac.png (626KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
ac.png
626KB, 1000x500px
Which one is better?
>>
>>71456487
tpab and it never should've been a question. don't even understand all the appeal for mbdtf
>>
You don't have to be a nigger to appreciate MBDTF
>>
>>71456487
even kanye thinks tpab is better
>>
Both are really good, but MBDTF is better
>>
>>71456487
mbdtf easily
>>
>>71456487
Both are equally shit
>>
>>71456536
try being less of an aspie
>>
File: you.png (2MB, 1146x1146px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
2MB, 1146x1146px
>>71456568
you
>>
We all finna know that being autotuned fag who makes egocentric lyrics
That should only stick to being a producer is better
Then any album that has an amazing message
With inovative but retro production with impeccable flows
And amazing features and hooks hmmmm
Definitely Kanye
>>
>>71456487
MBDTF because its honest. While TPAB is a good album, it often feels like a protest piece instead of an artistic endeavor. Kanye conveyed his idea better than Kendrick and with way more memorable songs.
>>
>>71456487
MBDTF is the better album if you like Kanye/find him interesting
TPAB is better if you value lyricism or appreciate black culture

Both have incredible production and solid themes that tie the album together, I personally just find MBDTF to be more interesting and to have more depth even if the main subject matter is about Kanye himself
>>
>>71456611
I think TPAB does both well, but I absolutely agree with your point about kanye
>>
Have you all even listen to tylo
You don't know good production
Or daily that's where that music is at
>>
The life of pablo>MBDTF
To pimp a butterfly will be a classic.
>>
>>71456595
Am I the only one who thinks this guy has a cool style?
>>
MBDTF is a lot more personal to Kanye and is more relate able to more people
TPAB is more political and general
both tell great stories and have great flows
but Kanye has better production and MBDTF is more varied, so he wins
>>
so many people just think of the subject matter of tpab and think its just preachy and bait. kendrick does a fantastic job of avoiding this and delving into the themes tastefully while still making absolutely orgasmic sounding, groundbreaking music
>>
>>71456487
TPAB and it isnt even close
>>
Both overrated as fuck.
>>
If you picked Tpab then you're an apologetic cuck

No self respecting man would listen to that garbage
>but dude we were so uncool to black people back then, that's why I don't mind my gf cheating on me with them
pathetic
>>
>>71456487
TPAB is more topical but it's destined to age better.
>>
>>71456914
go back to /pol/ faggot and stay in your safe space complaining about the next big thing that triggered y'all. political content aside it just sounds fucking great.
>>
>>71456966
TPAB is a political statement in it of itself
>>
>>71456708
this
>>
>>71456487
MBDTF is better of course tpab is boring and wack
>>
>>71456914
this mentality is so stupid and pathetic
>>
>>71456881
irrelevent, answer the question
>>
>>71456704
Nah
There's one other person who thinks he has a cool style. It's him
>>
>>71457027
No you wanna know something pathetic? The fact that you are even considered a man in this great country. I bet you use the women's restroom.
>>
>>71456998
OK, what's your point?
>>
>>71456914
dumb right SJW
>>
>>71457072
>this country
>great
pick 1 buddy
>>
>>71457072
aw fragile masculinity
>>
>>71456487
MBDTF is overrated as fuck
>>
>>71457074
I don't have a point desu I just like shitposting in threads pertaining to genres I don't like while I wait for a good thread to pop up
>>71457082
I don't feel strongly enough about politics to consider myself part of any party
>>71457101
>implying it's not
Move then?
>>
>>71457072
hating other people in order to feel better about yourself is pretty pathetic
>>
gkmc
>>
>>71457176
i want to move but idk where.
>>
>>71456708
Yep
>>
>>71456487
tpab is uncompromising and "artistic" but it comes at the expense of musicality and being listenable. kendrick doesnt have great rhymes on this either or any type of rhythm he just talks quickly independent of the jazzy beats which btw are incredibly boring and noisy. it only gets good ratings bc of the political climate. in terms of enjoyment and music that can be listened to more than once it was at the bottom of that year
>>
>>71457256
I hope you figure things out soon anon. Good luck
>>
>>71456601
Is English you're first language?
>>
mbdtf
>>
>>71456704
you might be a massive faggot
>>
>>71457398
My feelings exactly. TPAB is insightful but not fun to listen to.

Might as well listen to poetry readings
>>
TPAB, easy. TPAB is an album. MBDTF is a collection of songs.
>>
>>71456568
Only high estrogen humans can enjoy these
>>
>>71456487
i personally enjoy mbdtf better
i like tpab but the tone gets way too preachy, its hard to focus on the music when hes trying to force his opinion down your throat. not that i don't agree with him the album i think is just not perfectly executed despite still being an enjoyable album. Good kid mad city was a better album for me
>>
I prefer MBDTF for the same reason I prefer GKMC over TPAB -- like others already said, TPAB is primarily political and doesn't feel very personal, and consequently doesn't have the same replay value to me. MBDTF has better production, too -- I find it way more interesting, musically, than TPAB, which seemed like jazz lite in places.
>>
>>71460513
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.