[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet Shop Boys, West End Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs

British Muslim here (Afghan origin). I have done a cover of this song, in my version I change the lyrics to "Eastern Boys and Western Girls".

My debut albumn is about finished, but I want to tack this on it. Anyone know the legal rules in the UK regarding covers?
>>
>>71456409
Fuck off, shitskin.
>>
>>71456409
What has compelled you to do such a thing?
>>
>>71456445
With the refugee crisis it seems like it could get some attention for my album. Plus it updates the song for 2017, inter-racial dating is more relevant than inter-class. And I just like it better with my lyrics, makes the song more personal.
>>
>>71456409
why do Indian university conduct study that conclude that 70% of the people from you country are inbreed within 2nd cousins?
>>
>>71456550
Afghan men will usually date white girls, but European society is still pretty racist so there is a lot of pressure on us to only marry other Afghans. Because the community is small, it doesn't surprise me if a lot are forced to marry cousins out of lack of options. That's a problem this song would help address actually.
>>
>>71456675
>we marry our cousins because we other people are wasist

Afghanistan has a population of 30.55 million with 90% being Sunni Muslim, that is more than enough to spread out the gene pool and not have any inbreeding

When Jewish people get married often times the rabbi will tell them to get dna tests done to make sure the kid they have will not have a risk of birth defects from inbreeding.
>>
>>71456855
Oh, you mean in Afghanistan? It's a mountainous country, villages are remote and isolated, normal for cousins to marry.
>>
>>71456960
>implying that people phones have vehicles and phones
>implying that its worth it to inbreed so you don't have to go through the trouble of going to the next village over
>implying that 90% of Afghans don't live within a few hours long trip to the nearest city
>>
>>71456855
The Jews do that because like a quarter of them carry the gene for cystic fibrosis, Tay-Sachs, etc.

In the middle east it's a product of isolation. The population density is like 50 people/sqm.
England had the same issue at one point.
>>
>>71457108
right because they many Jews belong to a tight nit group with a small gene pool and possible accidental inbreeding is never a concern

also Pakistani children in Britain are 13x more likely than any other race to have sever berth defects like retardation due to the prevalence of inbreeding, its a cultural (nurture) thing, not because of isolationism (nature).
>>
>>71457238
Fuck off back to pol, moron
>>
>>71457299
how exactly am I a moron for pointing any of this out? I dont dislike middle easterners or Jews, but somehow pointing out the inbreeding problem in the middle east make me a moron? I didn't get any of this from pol and I can count the number of times Ice been on this board on one had. Your labeling me a moron with what proof exactly? I can back up all of this with multiple studies and reports from sources including the BBC witch is known to be more left leaning.
>>
>>71457390
side note, theirs even a Wikipedia article on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East
>>
>>71457238
Anything outside of 2nd cousins is barely a concern when it comes to consanguinity.
'Retardation' isn't a birth defect. It isn't 1960, there are dozens of defects that would fall under that umbrella and most aren't caused by inbreeding. It is a cultural thing, yes, which developed DUE TO ISOLATION, AND WHICH CONTINUES IN BRITAIN DUE TO A LANGUAGE AND CULTURE BARRIER.
You have a basic level misunderstanding of both biology and society.
>>
>>71457424
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
>>
>>71457424
in the quran it states that it is ok to marry your cousin, now im not usually one to take a section out of a religious text and say it applies to a majority of the culture, but the statistics are there. also if you genuinely think that inbreeding is 100% forced due to cultural barriers, and isolation then you are the one with "a basic level misunderstanding of both biology and society".
>>
>>71456409
Man, this song is such a banger. What a bop.
Honestly, whatever you've done to it, it'll probably just be shit that no one will care about.
>>
>>71457390
>>71457416
>how exactly am I a moron
>theirs even a Wikipedia article
>theirs

stay dumb, pol
>>
>>71457832
>you typed something wrong so your point is irrelevant

good argument. also im not a /pol/ack
>>
>>71457629
I never said it's forced, you dumb slut.
But cultural mores are a very powerful thing.
Assuming you're male, would you go out in public shirtless and in a pink poodle skirt?
It doesn't affect society in any meaningful way, but it would still be looked down upon and would affect your peers image of you. So you likely wouldn't.
Now imagine something that trivial but applied to marriage.
>captcha is Gahenna Euromaster
>>
File: 20578428.jpg (118KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20578428.jpg
118KB, 640x480px
>>71457889
Not my fault you are too stupid to use proper grammar.
>>
>>71457908
k
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.