[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rap & Hiphop - Please Unexist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Rap and hiphop a shit. SHIT!.jpg (72KB, 600x356px) Image search: [Google]
Rap and hiphop a shit. SHIT!.jpg
72KB, 600x356px
Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst* for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

*The most humorous thing about this post is, an overwhelming majority of those that DO defend hip-hop and rap, would have to head to Google or a dictionary to know what the word, "catalyst" means.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.
>>
Also country sucks
>>
>>71454781
nice b8 fgt
>>
>>71454781
>There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?
This sounds pathetic
>>
File: It's all over now.jpg (11KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
It's all over now.jpg
11KB, 255x247px
>>71454832
>this is what rap and hiphop followers unequivocally believe

You people are so utterly and irrecoverably disappointing.
>>
>>71454781
please try harder
>>
>>71454967
>"please try harder"
>still believing this is somehow bait
>refusing to acknowledge the truth, this much

I almost feel sorry for you simple cretins, but then I remember that, unlike us extraordinarily-intelligent people, you have much less to worry about except whether you washed your hands after picking your nose.
>>
>>71455170
Maybe next week. Try to be a little more subtle. Start with a thread reply rather than an entire post, you're too ambitious
>>
File: IMG_3564.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3564.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
>>71454781
>my diary desu
>>
File: Bait_Shop.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bait_Shop.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>71454781
>>71454832
At least one person gets it
>>
R E T A R D S
E
T
A
R
D
S
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.