[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Flaming Lips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

They're playing in my state tomorrow and I can't decide if I should go or not. They were incredible when I saw them back in 2013 but their Miley Cyrus antics and Oczy Mlody have really burnt me out.

Should I go? Are they still great live?

Oczy Mlody is mediocre but on this tour they aren't playing much from it and are instead playing a lot from The Soft Bulletin and Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots.
>>
>>71453116
How much are tickets?
>>
>>71453116
They have established that they are one of the greatest spectacle bands for live shows so just because this new album was meh doesn't mean they will throw out that title.

See them it's always a good show.
>>
>>71453158
i wanted to go for clipping but didnt get tix in time sadly
>>
>>71453194
didnt mean to reply to >>71453158
>>
>>71453158
OP here, they're $40.
>>
>>71453116
>Oczy Mlody is mediocre
fuck off
>>71453189
thanks
>>
>>71453242
Eh, assuming you aren't seriously struggling I would say just go. Even if it absolutely sucks (probably won't) then at least you're regretting that you went instead of potentially regretting that you didn't.
>>
>>71453267
You're welcome, dude. If you have access to weed or mild psychadelics and a safe way home the concert would be a great place for that.
>>
>>71453267
You've been going through a midlife crisis for over 4 years now. It's time for you to accept your age and stop acting like a pathetic attention whore.
>>
>>71453116
>they're playing in my state
I live in california so I don't know what it's like to leave your town for a concert
>>
>>71453332
oh fuck me i was so close to quads
>>
>>71453332
You're very lucky. I live in CT and almost every CT concert venue is 20-50 minutes away from where I live.
>>
>>71453362
RIP
>>
>>71453536
>20-50 minutes away from where I live.
same, but Los Angeles is a behemoth of a city
>>
When will Steven Drozd man up and tell Wayne to cut the bullshit? Wayne forced Steven to wake up when Steven was in the middle of crippling heroin addiction.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.