[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes When I'm 64*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0769.jpg (417KB, 1110x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
417KB, 1110x1110px
>>
*teleports behind you*
*deletes your life*
>>
>>71429508
*replaces Within You Without You with Only a Northern Song*
>>
>>71429565
*time travels back in time*
*kills you before you make your move*
>>
>>71429595
*time travels even further back*
*strangles your mother giving birth to you*
heh, nothing personal kid
>>
>>71429508
That's one of the three good songs on this album
>>
*replaces When Im 64 and Good Morning with Strawberry fields forever and Penny Lane*
>>
>>71429595
>>71429606
*time travels even further back*
*converts both of your mothers to mormonism*
*polygamous marriage with new children*
heh, what now bigboi?
>>
>>71429606
>>71429595
*Grabs a shotgun and blows both of your stupid fuckin heads off*

>inb4 teleports back in time to when life was evolving and eradicates all life other than lizards who evolve to become a reptilian super-species and no human life develops to fantasize about this stupid shit.
>>
>>71429655
*time travels to the beginning of time*
*throws a giant back of salt into the big bang*
*universe never happens*
heh, if I'm goin down ur coming with me
>>
>>71429692
*Grabs Quran and creates one unified, global Brotherhood*
>>
>when i'm 64
>she's leaving home

Paul's granny shit is the best material on that album.
>>
File: MC cartney.jpg (12KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
MC cartney.jpg
12KB, 398x400px
>>71429773
Childhood is idolizing John's melancholia
Adulthood is realizing Paul's granny shit makes more sense.
>>
>>71429591
WYWY is the perfect mid-point of the album tho, adds some needed heady mysticism, Northern Song was a cynical toss-off
>>
>>71429773
she's leaving home is the second best song on the album, day in the life being the first
>>
>>71429508
This is silly, the album is a unified whole. Nothing is removable.

How about who would you remove/add from the cover art? You can't remove the Beatles themselves, or their waxworks.
>>
>>71429591
I unironically do this
>>
>>71429591
*Replaces Fixing a Whole with Only a Northern Song so George gets 2 songs*
>>
>>71430266
best song is With A Little Help From My Friends
>>
>>71429508
>I wonder if your songs'll still be shit when i'm 64
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.