[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music school application

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: radiohead041214w.jpg (113KB, 604x388px)
radiohead041214w.jpg
113KB, 604x388px
hey /mu,
i'm applying for a music school in the netherlands, the study is called "composition and production". I'm writing my letter of application right now, any tips on the first 5 sentences?
>>
>>71424875
just show them your rym account
>>
>>71424894
they do in fact ask about my favorite musicians and why they inspire me, but I need a good opening.
>>
>>71424875
Just talk about how much you really like music, list your favorite artists, then say that music is your life. That's how I got in
>>
>>71424919
yeah but how do i go from: "Hi my name is ... " to "My biggest inspiration is Godspeed"
>>
>>71424941
hi name is anon, you're probably wondering why did i decide to apply to your music school. well you see it all started when i was young and my dad bought me x record
>>
>>71424941
Throughout my life, music has always been there. I can't remember a time when music wasn't a part of me, getting me through happy times and times of sorrow. It's overwhelming to consider the amount of music I've listened to in my life, but I feel it has prepared me to study music and achieve my dreams of a musical career
>>
>>71424967
>>71424962
that's great! thanks! I will probably write something like this, much appreciated m8. Where did you study?
>>
>>71425014
That's fucking gay. "You're probably wondering" well yes, they wouldn't have asked other wise...

"Hello school x - I know you're drowning in applications as of now, so i promise to be as to-the-point as possible! So why have i choosen to apply for school x and why would i make a good pupil" Or something like that. You have to stand out, young faggy anon.

Godspeed
>>
>>71425147
Or rather, come from a place of some authoritativeness ie. "I belong here", instead of "hurr durr, i like music would u pleeeease accept me", I should say.
>>
>>71425147
>not impressing your school with silly bants
>>
>>71425172
Also; It's a given you like music. Why would you make a good student? That's way more relevant

Ok, end of autism on my part sorry not sorry. kbye
>>
>>71425197
bye
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.