[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Madvillainy_cover.png (121KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
Madvillainy_cover.png
121KB, 399x399px
Opinions on MF DOOM
>>
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>71418056
He wears the mask just to cover the raw flesh
>>
madvillainy is really good but i like it mostly because of the production desu. never really liked much else of dooms work
>>
>>71418063
If he takes it off will he die?
>>
>>71418089
He would be rather ugly brother with flows that's gorgeous
>>
File: 1465966518219.jpg (42KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465966518219.jpg
42KB, 398x500px
Big fan actually, one of the few rappers that I can actually appreciate because he knows how to rhyme, but also has some nice beats in a lot of his music. Overall good artist and I really enjoy that album.
>>
File: Doom Quas.png (153KB, 406x393px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Quas.png
153KB, 406x393px
Take Me To Your Leader > Madvillainy > Mm Food > Vaudeville Villain
>>
>>71418038
I thought he would be overrated, but after listening to his stuff I realized that he more than lived up to the hype.
>>
>>71418204
His unique flow, beat construction/choice/collaborators, and subject matter make him at the very least interesting and engaging, regardless of whether you like the results
>>
Good flow, good beats, good lyrics, but the retard stoner sense of humor is a complete turn off
>>
>>71418038
it's rap so it's automatically terrible
>>
>>71418351
>>reddit
>>
>>71418038
He's really that good
>>
>>71418038
Great, but quite a bit overrated, if only due to how often he's shilled everywhere where music is discussed.
>tfw you'll never persuade Daniel Dumile to become a vegannigga so that he'll stay alive longer to make more amazing music
files batman
>>
operation doomsday and mm..food? are my favorite albums but i was really high when i heard them every time so i dont remember anything about them
>>
spawned a lot of other artists who tried to rap like him, none nearly as good
>>
>>71418038
He's knows music well and can make kind of silly music which is refreshing sometimes
>>
>>71418038
shit flow but it fucking works
like fuuuuuck it works
>>
>>71418364
reddit actually has boards for you to discuss your favorite "music"
>>>/r/hiphopheads/
>>>/r/trapheads/
>>>/r/cuckolds/
/mu/ is for discussion of real music, not something tyrone mixed on a stolen akai midi controller
>>
poop
>>
Overrated and too many skits. I liked Mmm food a lot more than Madvillainy
>>
>>71418184
>Operation Doomsday where
>>
>>71418038
People enjoy MF DOOM unironically.
>>
>>71419453
As it turns out, 4chan also have a containment board for people just like you :

>>>/pol/

Have fun there, and please, dont ever come back
>>
>>71419453
>fuckoff
>>
>>71418184
Vv is his best
>>
>>71418038
I don't like his lyrics that much, they're okay, but his voice is literally silk. It is amazing.
>>
>>71418157

This post reaks of "I don't listen to rap except for one artist!"

>knows how to rhyme
>some nice beats

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>71418089
He's a big guy
>>
>>71418038
Madvillainy is the album that got me into hip hop. I remember listening to it my sophomore year of high school and finally "understanding" why people liked that kind of music. Still one of my all time favorites.
>>
>>71419453
Your a fucking faggot
>>
>>71418056
nobody cared who he was till he put on the mask
>>
>>71418038
He's innit for clever wordplay, and is good at sticking to coherent themes
Genuinely fun to listen to
>>
>>71418184
MMM..Food>>>Born Like This>Take Me To Your Leader> all other solo ventures
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.