[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should I start with Ty Segall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6185.jpg (95KB, 777x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6185.jpg
95KB, 777x518px
Where should I start with Ty Segall?
>>
>>71416562
His latest album would actually be a good start. I would listen to either Melted or Goodbye Bread after that. You should be able to listen to anything after that.

Although, Manipulator is his most cohesive record so maybe you'll find that to be a better start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VETPFH1mTls
>>
Listen to someone with talent that's not just a spoiled rich kid. I'd start with Jay Reatard.
>>
>>71416922
Spoiled rich kid or not, he has talent.
>>
>>71416974
No he really doesn't. He'd be on his ass without John Dwyer initially supporting him.
>>
>>71417051
I agree he probably wouldn't be as well known if he hadn't had money to fall back on in the beginning. but he's still pretty talented and hot
>>
>>71417225
What other music do you like anon?
>>
>>71417360
umm currently listening to some son volt
>>
>>71417051
that's kind of how the music industry works
like you make songs and then if well placed people like them like label execs or people from known bands you might then also become successful yourself
idk think i read that somewhere
>>
>>71416922
Stop acting like you know the guy. You don't like his music and that's cool. It's not like he's pretending to have a shitty upbringing anyways
>>
>>71418428
Never said he was faggot
>>
>>71416562
start with slaughterhouse or twins. after that if you want a more refined, produced sound, listen to Manipulator. If you want more lo-fi distortedness listen to Melted or Reverse Shark Attack.
>>
>>71416922
>wahh i'm punk rock
>wahh i'm sad because i'm poor

lmao stay mad, poser

maybe one day you'll stop using your past to milk sympathy points to stroke your ego's "authenticity"

faggot
>>
>>71419679
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>71419679
>calls someone a poser
>listens to ty segall
pick one turbopleb
>>
>>71419679
hahahahahahaha this stupid burger records kid who likes ty segall and probably mac demarco calling anyone else a poseur
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.