[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your local radio station(s), and tell us your favourite(s).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
182KB, 1920x1080px
Post your local radio station(s), and tell us your favourite(s).
>>
People listen to the radio?
>>
>>71415409
Those of us who aren't busriders
http://www.cjsw.com/

College radio station with excellent music selection. Right now it's 7MST on a Sunday which means surf rock with the burnout kid.
>>
>>71415360
are you serious
>>
>>71415427
this isnt even a smart comeback you know you can hook your phone up to your car right? cars have cd players too
>>
File: excuse me.jpg (52KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.jpg
52KB, 337x367px
>>71415427
I have a usb port in my car. Like normal people.
>>
>>71415464
>burning cds
>current year

And sometimes I want to listen to something other than the same old shit I have on my phone.
>>
>>71415409
Yes?
>>
>>71415409
Hey man, data's expensive.
>>
New Orleans - WWOZ 90.7

You might call them the local jazz station, but they also play blues, r&b, zydeco, and pretty much all the other music that was created in Louisiana
>>
>>71415360
I like to listen to AM radio and get really angry when the radio host's viewpoints run counter to my own
>>
File: 03052017radiostations.png (72KB, 923x929px) Image search: [Google]
03052017radiostations.png
72KB, 923x929px
WREK is the patrician one, college radio. I saw one of them post on /mu/ once.
Star 94's the pleb one, used to be the most popular but now it seems people prefer 99.7.
95.5 used to be a great hip hop station back in the 2000s but now it's talk radio.
97.1 The River is the classic rock station. Kind of lame now but it's thanks to them that I know all the random 70s hits that pop up.

That's all the relevant ones.
>>
>>71417073
>AM radio

Now you've gone too far.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.