[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone here seem a bit insecure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 220469.jpg (69KB, 720x564px) Image search: [Google]
220469.jpg
69KB, 720x564px
Are there just a lot of newfags here or are you all insecure as fuck?
>>
File: music board poster.jpg (451KB, 1363x1364px) Image search: [Google]
music board poster.jpg
451KB, 1363x1364px
>>71414558
guess
>>
Most have shit taste and get all spiky whenever it is highlighted.

And yes, lots of clueless, philistine newfags.
>>
>>71414558
why are you insecure about anons being insecure
>>
>>71414558
I'm insecure about my penis size and socioeconomic status.
>>
>>71414568
those are some really good albums
>>
why are people so insecure about liking mainstream things? not all pop is bad
>>
>>71414578
I have been here for such a little time, and when I first came here it wasn't as odd as it is now. Maybe I just didn't notice.

>>71414583
I don't know, human nature of being a fag I guess

>>71414618
Hope that gets better

>>71414660
By pop you mean what exactly? Like Grimes, Jepsen, and that stuff or /mu/core?
>>
/mu/ is comprised of mostly betas ranging in age from fourteen to twenty-two.
Of course they're going to come off as insecure.

It's just a dick waving competition with nothing but babydicks.
>>
>>71414568
>>71414640
Forgot to reply on this one >>71414716

Those get so boring so quickly, it's impressive. And the biggest problem they have is that they make you like the most surface level music from some mainstream genres, so you don't even know much about mainstream music
>>
>>71414716
by pop i mean things you are likely to hear on mainstream TV and radio rather than some weird shit nobody else has heard of
>>
File: 3049039.png (214KB, 297x420px) Image search: [Google]
3049039.png
214KB, 297x420px
>>71414568
is that a Moog Minimoog Voyager Xl Synthesizer Keyboard i see?
>>
>>71414775
Why is it so easy to spot narrow-minded people with no taste?
>>
>>71414775
That's what I thought you meant. I agree, everytime I see some fag claiming patrician taste or some shit and being insufferable about music I just think "why not listen to both and enjoy yourself?"

>>71414724
I guess you have some point
>>
File: Aural Masterpieces.jpg (3MB, 1485x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Aural Masterpieces.jpg
3MB, 1485x1455px
>>71414558
It's just like all other boards. Half the people here take everything seriously because of their insecurity, and the other half are just trolling/shitposting those people because they themselves are insecure as well.

Only a select few people like me aren't actually insecure on this website and only here to see the fireworks of insecurity go off. Pic is my top 100 and proof of my patrician status.
>>
>>71414934
>It's just like all other boards. Half the people here take everything seriously because of their insecurity, and the other half are just trolling/shitposting those people because they themselves are insecure as well.
This is spot on.

>>71414934
>Pic is my top 100 and proof of my patrician status.
This is a little funny, unless you actually meant it and you fucked up anything you had going
>>
>>71414934
>favorite Beethoven symphony is the 6th
confirmed patrician
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.