[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 20170304_225510.png (199KB, 1439x1173px) Image search: [Google]
20170304_225510.png
199KB, 1439x1173px
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>71395813
ah fuck i can't believe you done this
>>
nobody shits a fuck
oh shit
>>
>>71395813
Well shit then.
>>
File: ride.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ride.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>71395813
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING FUCK SHIT FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>71395872
this but unironically
>>
its gone down with no results before, this probably means nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2656px
I predict their next album is going to be very intimate, groovy and sensual while still being very Death Grips
>>
>>71396100
freeform jazz odyssey
>>
>>71396100
>intimate, groovy and sensual
are we talking about the same band here, anon?
>>
>>71396134
mc ride after dark
>>
>seize, beat, burn, worship
>it goesx8 followed by guillotine!
>getgetgetgetgotgotgotgot
>glass breaks
>jenny death when?
Okay, we are done with this topic. Not like there's gonna be anything else of substance.
>>
Half Life 3 confirmed.
>>
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH
Though I wasn't expecting nothing this soon desu.
>>
IN THIS ATMOS
*FUCK ATLAS*
MY EGO PALMS PLANETS
>>
Man, their hosting really sucks
>>
DEBBIPS WEN???
>>
>>71396100
DUDE HOLY SHIT H E L L O A N D Y !
>>
>>71396100
hey andy
>>
toasting a happening bread
>>
what are the chances of this being new music
>>
jenny death when?
>>
>>71396100
They really need to do something new after Bottomless Pit. They were one of the most exciting new band in the ExM, TMS and NLDW-era. The hype during this time on this board was crazy. It kinda died down afterwards but they still made some solid changes in their sound with Government Plates, The Powers that b and the Interview EP. But with Bottomless Pit their creativity and uniqueness kinda died (and you can see the hype almost gone at this point too). If they want to wow people again they need to do something radically different, and I'm sure they know that. So I think we are up for something really unexpected and crazy soon. Or nothing new at all for a long time, that's a possibility too.
>>
>>71399130
>>
File: Edgy V.S. Innovative.jpg (196KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Edgy V.S. Innovative.jpg
196KB, 1000x1000px
>2017
>people still care about Death Grips

You should know by now in this day and age that art music is superior to the faux experimental hip-hop that is Death Grips. Want to hear actually good avant-garde music? Why not listen to Stockhausen or Whitehouse? Those artists provide actual music that promotes mastery of the art as opposed to Death Grips who sound like what happens when you beat technology to death with a baseball bat. Do yourself a favor and no longer beat your brain to death.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.