[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FATHER JOHN MISTY - TOTAL ENTERTAINMENT FOREVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (300KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
300KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3mfC14MVsM

the god has done it again

low iq fags can get out
>>
10/10
>>
>>71394842
based. I Love You Honeybear complemented the time when i got with my girlfriend in college. great times. its a beautiful album and im looking forward to this.
>>
>>71394842
album already leaked son
>>
Bedding Taylor Swift
Every night inside the Oculus Rift
After mister and the missus finish dinner and the dishes
And now the future's definition is so much higher than it was last year
It's like the images have all become real
And someone's living my life for me out in the mirror

No, can you believe how far we've come
In the New Age?
Freedom to have what you want
In the New Age we'll all be entertained
Rich or poor, the channels are all the same
You're a star now, baby, so dry your tears
You're just like them
Wake on up from the nightmare

Come on
Oh ho oh
Oh
Oh ho oh

No gods to rule us
No drugs to soothe us
No myths to prove stuff
No love to confuse us

Not bad for a race of demented monkeys
From a cave to a city to a permanent party

Come on
Oh ho oh
Oh
Oh ho oh

When the historians find us we'll be in our homes
Plugged into our hubs
Skin and bones
A frozen smile on every face
As the stories replay
This must have been a wonderful place
>>
>>71395188
>Oh ho oh
>Oh
>Oh ho oh
I hate this shit
>>
>>71394842
Things it would have been helpful to know before the revolution is a better song, but this is also good.
>>
Why is this meme musician so good at making music?
>>
>>71395293
He's only a meme because he wants to be.
>>
>>71395293
because he's a musician who decided to become a meme, not a meme who decided to make music
>>
>>71395188
Reminder that Bob Dylan never even came close to the societal self awareness in these lyrics especially not in his hippy bad boy phase.

FJM Nobel Prize when?
>>
>>71395991
I love Dylan's music but he didn't even know what he was singing until he made his '70s stuff. Pure Comedy is a work of a lyrical genius.
>>
>>71396090
>trying to play off like this is a joke and Bob Dylan ever had the self awareness or intelligence of FJM

Sounds like you don't get FJM. Don't worry, not everyone can be a part of the elite class.
>>
>>71396141
I wasn't comparing the two.
>>
>>71395241
Yeah, he does it too often.
>>
>>71395188
shit is embarrassing from the first stanza senpai
>>
this song sounds like it was written by a 14-year-old pseudo-intellectual who browses reddit and jerks it to ayn rand

embarrassing desu
>>
>>71396449
You may want to have a seat, anon. Okay, are you seated?

The results of your IQ test have come back. You have an IQ of 75, which is significantly below average. Any lower and you will be considered to have mental retardation. I'm afraid you will be forever unable to properly consume and analyze Father John Misty's music. I'm so sorry to have to tell you this.
>>
>>71396499
You may want to have a seat, anon. Okay, are you seated?

The results of your IQ test have come back. You have an IQ of 90, which is somewhat below average. I'm afraid you will be forever unable to properly consume and analyze Father John Misty's music. His music is reserved for individuals with high IQs. I'm so sorry to have to tell you this.
>>
s m o o c h i e
m i
o h
o c
c o
h o
i m
e i h c o o m s

best track on the album
>>
>>71395188
I truly enjoyed the shit out of ILYH but if this album is a bunch of psuedo-intellectual bs I don't know if I can deal
>>
FJM is the Paul Simon of this generation.
>>
>>71394842
>implying tillman's lyrics require any thought to understand

>>71395991
What a profound lyricist sing about virtual reality and the effects it might have on society! O-oh wow! He's pointing out how dull and lifeless consumerism is and that Trump is dumb. God, Bob Dylan surely never came close to this.

>societal self awareness
this isn't even a fucking thing you fucking autist

destroy yourself as fast as possible holy shit
>>
>>71394842
Post modernist music is a mistake
>>
i mean the music's all really nicely done but god the album would be ten times better if the entire fucking libretto was just "oh-ho-oh" over and over
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.