[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck The Smiths.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Fuck The Smiths.
>>
Why are these guys the designated feminist/artsy band?
>>
>>71388963
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe so funey, mr tripfag
>>
>>71388963
he's right though.
>>
>>71388963
they're p good, why do you say that?
>>
Death for no reason IS murder. Pleasure isn't a reason.
>>
>>71389283
the bernie supporter
>>
>>71389283
They're not
>>
>>71390409
even if you're not eating meat there are far too many products you use every day that contain animal products.
>>
>>71389283
>>71389374
>>71389413
>>71390385
>>71390409
>>71390677
Fuck The Smiths.
>>
the smiths at their worst (and they could be pretty damn bad) are still infinitely better than whatever grimes excretes out as "music"
>>
>>71390714
says a tripfag named "GrimesCuck"
>>
Everyone knows Johnny Marr was the real hero of The Smiths
>>
>>71390737
>(and they could be pretty damn bad)
What is the worst Smiths song?
>>
>>71390752
dont forget Andy
>>
>>71388963
>Fuck The Smiths.
I probably would fuck Morrissey in his prime no homo
>>
>>71390737
You're funny.
>>71390748
>not knowing GrimesCuck

Also, fuck The Smiths.
>>
>>71390918
But anon, Morrissey and Marr are the only """""""writers""""""" in the Smiths! They ""wrote"" all of the music and Rourke just played what they told him to play
>none of this is true
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.