[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to start with Wu-tang?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1423757737_wu_93.jpg (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423757737_wu_93.jpg
89KB, 400x400px
Where to start with Wu-tang?
>>
>>71383751
you enter the 36 chambers duh

then Wu Forever, then listen to the demos and freestyle cassettes. From there you can check out Method Man and Ghostface's solo album
>>
>>71383751
Paul's Boutique
>>
>>71383751
Illmatic
>>
>>71383751
8 diagrams obvs
>>
>>71383751
Enter the Wu-Tang, then check out GZA, Method Man, and OBD's solo works.
>>
>>71383751
Life After Death.
>>
>>71383751
start with the 36 chambers. then stop
>>
>>71383751
36 Chambers and the first round of solo records. I personally find Ironman, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and Liquid Swords all better than 36 Chambers, but it's a good entry point and one of the must-listen classics. I don't care so much for the subsequent Wu-Tang Albums or even the solo albums after the first wave of them, with the exception of Ghostface who released two classic albums (Supreme Clientele and Fishscale) and a whole bunch of albums of high quality after his first own album. Ironman remains his best tho, imo.
>>
>>71383751

start from the begining duh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z93IaKPY_Wc
>>
Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
Liquid Swords
Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...
Ironman
Supreme Clientele
Fishscale
Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version
Tical
>>
>>71383848
Illmatic to 36 chambers actually works pretty well.
>>
>>71383751
>>71384545
Listen to this
>Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
then this
>Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version
>Tical
>>Meth vs Chef
>Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...
>>Criminology
>>Verbal Intercourse (Dope track ft. Nas)
>>Guillotine
>Liquid Swords
>>I gotcha Back
>>B.I.B.L.E. (best track on the CD is not GZA..)
don't bother with any of the other solo projects or wu affiliated anything
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.