[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats so great about this album again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

whats so great about this album again?
>>
>>71382836
Nothing it's shit
>>
>>71382841
what's so shit about it?
>>
>>71383171
the name attached to it. arcade fire are an incredibly popular band so they suck. duh.
>>
You had to have been around at the time to understand.
>>
>>71382836
I'd say I enjoyed The Suburbs more. What was everyone else's favourite?
>>
>>71382836
I couldn't get into it myself. The only songs I enjoy are Neighborhood #1, #2, and Wake Up. First song is amazing though
>>
>>71382836
The vocal performances are exemplary, the lyrics are gorgeous, the production is forthright in its portrayal of death and the impact of dying on the ones you love. The instrumentation is varied and thought provoking. It's just damn good pop music.
>>
>>71383398
Aka "shitfork was like sooooo cool back then dude"
>>
>>71383430
>First song is amazing though
Agreed. It's the only song I really ever go back to.
>>
The best Arcade Fire songs are the ones where Regine sings. Prove me wrong.
>>
Arcade Fire are literally the Pixies with strings
>>
>>71384304
Well the worst Arcade Fire song is Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) so...
>>
>>71384633
But that's the best, friend.

Why don't you like it?
>>
>>71384665
boring anthemic synthpop shit
>>
>>71384681
YOU HEARD ME SINGING AND YOU TOLD ME TO STOP
QUIT THESE PRETENTIOUS THINGS AND JUST PUNCH THE CLOCK
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.