/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ covers the beatles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: a1940251754_10.jpg (443KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a1940251754_10.jpg
443KB, 1200x1200px
Now that the ducks have settled, what's your honest opinion of this album?
Any stand out tracks that caught your attention?
>>
A Hard Days Night is the GOAT
>>
>>71368476
this. The guy who did I've Just Seen a Face sucked.
>>
Honestly a 8/10 album.
>>
Genuinely good for a /mu/ album
>>
I liked the death of Pablo better
>>
Best part is the White Album
>>
Really liked the whole album except Help! and Helter Skelter.
>>
>>71368819
terrible opinion
>>
>>71368841
Plebeian
>>
>>71368819
Death of Pablo is a more original idea than Covers The Beatles, I give them that. But Covers The Beatles is better executed.
>>
Is the Revolver Section bad or the ultimate pleb filter?
>>
Finally got round to listening to the Covers The Beatles mega and it's better than I expected

I really like Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds and Get Back
>>
>>71368947
Pleb filter

>Taxman
Pretty solid, slightly weak vocals

>Here, There And Everywhere
One of the most underrated on the album

>She Said She Said
Despite being silly it's an interesting take and not nearly as bad as some people claim

>For No One
Great

>Tomorrow Never Knows
Great

Plus the Paperback Writer / Rain covers which you can put in the same group as they were done in the same recording sessions irl were both really good
>>
>>71368819
t. The 16 year old who made it
>>
>>71368359
Where can I listen to this?
>>
>>71369095
you can't
>>
>>71369023
This, I see some many people shitting on the Revolver section. But is actually pretty great
>>
>>71369095
Hanging Dong Bandcamp, or just tipe /mu/ covers Beatles on YouTube
>>
>>71368359
who's the guy in the sweater?
>>
>>71369095
https://hangingdong.bandcamp.com/album/covers-the-beatles
>>
it surprised me from the start with I Saw Her Standing There. it's genuinely enjoyable.
>>
A O T Y
O
T
Y
>>
Fantano review when?
>>
>>71370722
Thanks
>>
>>71371637
Next week guys
>>
>>71371995
Sup Anthony
>>
Quick, everyone list best and worst songs from each album
>>
>>71372450
Best:

Revolution 1
Get Back
Walrus
Lucy
Paperback Writer
For No One
Happiness Is A Warm Gun
Sgt Pepper's
Here There And Everywhere
Rain
Helter Skelter
Across The Universe

Worst:

Revolution 9
Help!
Nowhere Man
Something
Taxman
>>
>>71372073
Sup
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.