[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, any tips on getting signed with a record label?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1488278904784.jpg (87KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
1488278904784.jpg
87KB, 594x594px
hey guys, any tips on getting signed with a record label?
>>
just ask them very nicely
>>
Send casset rapes, email links to your soundcloud, etc get to know representives of labels at your gigs, If youre lucky. I dont really know if these will actually work, they might just think youre one of those "ay you senpai check out ma mixtape its lit its fire"
You just gotta Be lucky with these things, that some suit likes your music and offers a deal for you. Watch "Airheads", shit is pretty much the same as on that film, except the armed seizing of a radio station and the stupid ending to the film
>>
>>71364260
Be pretty. Suck some dicks.
>>
>>71364260
To put out what kind of music?
>>
File: hannah.jpg (782KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hannah.jpg
782KB, 1024x768px
>>71364260
Is anyone in your family friends with high level execs, or high level execs themselves? Are any of your friends already in the industry? Are you twelve years old and willing to be molested by a music producer, and keep your mouth shut?
If you answered no to all of those questions you have no chance. If you answered yes to any of those questions, your chances are fair. If you answered yes to all of those questions and have no musical talent, you're a shoe in!
>>
>>71364260
Look good, have an image that fits in with nowadays society. Don't even make music, be a sex symbol. Sex sells, not music. Those days are over.
>>
>>71364260
did you draw this?
>>
File: 298.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>71364431
Sadly this. I sometimes cry myself to sleep because of it, because I cant have any mainstream recognition because of it. Unless im that fat ginger cunt Ed fucking Sheeran
>>
>>71364260
who is the woman in the image supposed to be?
>>
git gud
>>
>>71365724
pls answer me im in love
>>
>>71365903
You're in love with a pencil sketch? Please go outside Anon. Go for a walk. See the world again.
>>
>>71365948
no im convinced ive seen that person before somewhere
>>
File: rb.jpg (26KB, 414x358px) Image search: [Google]
rb.jpg
26KB, 414x358px
>>71365986
here you go
>>
Do everything DIY. It's 20 fucking 17 it's incredibly easy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.